Vijay Hazare Trophy, 2011/12

Sir john

:finger: stop being so baised :whack:
I am just criticizing the man who has scored nothing in the last 20 games (in all formats). Am I being biased here? But to his credit, he did manage to score 13 today. That is at least 10 runs more than what is expected from him. :hysterical: A double-digit score for Rahane is a dream come true :two_thumbs_up:
I am just criticizing the man who has scored nothing in the last 20 games (in all formats). Am I being biased here? But to his credit, he did manage to score 13 today. That is at least 10 runs more than what is expected from him. :hysterical: A double-digit score for Rahane is a dream come true :two_thumbs_up:
Stop it ... Rahane not scoring in dometstic games won't save SRT from bashing here on ICF. :haha: Outsider gang will find some new names .. :giggle:
wait n watch.. he justl ost his touch has been passenger for far to long :) i remember ur comment abt rohit after first odi or was it t20 ? :hmmm: he lost form cos he didn't get match practice// thats wht u said :P
Stop it ... Rahane not scoring in dometstic games won't save SRT from bashing here on ICF. :haha: Outsider gang will find some new names .. :giggle:
This has nothing to do with SRT, has more do with the overrated Rahane. He doesn't score anywhere - domestics, international tour matches, ODIs, T20is. Has been overhyped and overrated pointlessly and should not be given a look-in in LOIs or T20s.
wait n watch.. he justl ost his touch has been passenger for far to long :) i remember ur comment abt rohit after first odi or was it t20 ? :hmmm: he lost form cos he didn't get match practice// thats wht u said :P
I have given up on fatboy Rohit. I never thought Rahane is suited for limited over games and sadly, he is proving me right. For how long will Rahane fans keep making excuses that he is out of touch? Got three back-to-back innings in Australia, got three back-to-back matches here, and got 11 ODIs on the trot. The only time he was suddely included after a break was the ODI against WI. On the other hand someone like Tiwari gets to play 5 matches in 6 tournaments. Will suddenly be played in 2-odd matches and will be dropped forever if he fails in those two.
i remeb ur comment i have special place for rohit.. love his talent (before australia tour) :hysterical:
As I had told you before, you should join mainstream news channels (India TV types) :finger: I simply said 'Rohit is my 'favourite' Indian young cricketer' and you have twisted the comment to make it sound so gay. :headshake: