If there was a general election tommorow, who would you vote for?

King Tendulkar

If there was a general election tommorow, who would you vote for?  

1 member has voted

1. 1.

• Congress
    • BJP

@those who believe in surveys/exit polls - the survey I quoted in the post above says BJP will win 8-12 seats, JDU 15-19, RJD 8-12 & Con 0-4 in Bihar Lok Sabha. So basically according to this survey the only one to gain from BJP-JDU split will be Lalu. BJP on the other hand may not even get as many as last time.... and the worst part for the BJP is that in this survey its vote share goes up by 8% (more than any other party) yet it may not gain even a single seat because of votes being split. @Modi fans - any comments? :--D
Wait n watch :--D

I do not want to know everyone's views ... just your personal views. Just one question ... Do you want Congress in Power again in 2014???
No. I am a BJP supporter but I also know that because of BJP being extremely weak/non existent in many states, they cannot win a substantial number of seats on their own (which would be required to attract more allies after the results are out) unless they go with some big pre poll alliances and with Modi as the PM candidate BJP not only will not have any new pre poll alliances but already a 17 year old BJP-JDU alliance has been broken. I want BJP to win this election and someone like AdvaniJi or Sushma Swaraj or Jaitely to be PM.

@those who believe in surveys/exit polls - the survey I quoted in the post above says BJP will win 8-12 seats, JDU 15-19, RJD 8-12 & Con 0-4 in Bihar Lok Sabha. So basically according to this survey the only one to gain from BJP-JDU split will be Lalu. BJP on the other hand may not even get as many as last time.... and the worst part for the BJP is that in this survey its vote share goes up by 8% (more than any other party) yet it may not gain even a single seat because of votes being split. @Modi fans - any comments? :--D
CNN-IBN News ‏@ibnlive RT @IBNLiveRealtime CNN-IBN Election Tracker: TMC projected to win 23-27 seats in West Bengal CNN-IBN News ‏@ibnlive RT @IBNLiveRealtime CNN-IBN Election Tracker: Left Front projected to win 7-11 seats in WB, Congress 5-9
Tabulating with my current predictions, I seem to be getting the Congress numbers on the high side, third front on the low, and BJP about where these guys are. I think in the end third front will go down in the results and both Congress and BJP will gain because in polls people tend to go with local state politics a bit more than in the actual Lok Sabha elections over the last decade or so, except in some crucial states like UP, Bihar, AP.

Tabulating with my current predictions, I seem to be getting the Congress numbers on the high side, third front on the low, and BJP about where these guys are. I think in the end third front will go down in the results and both Congress and BJP will gain because in polls people tend to go with local state politics a bit more than in the actual Lok Sabha elections over the last decade or so, except in some crucial states like UP, Bihar, AP.
there are 48 seats in WB and Mamta Bannerjee's performance till now has not been up to the mark by any standards. More and more people who supported her are now getting disillusioned with her fickle, childish behaviour and conspiracy theories. Because of this I think Left may end up winning somewhere around the numbers given in this survey. Cong, I agree will go up in WB. As for BJP - they still don't seem to have much of base or many good candidates in Bengal. BTW BJP made Varun Gandhi the in-charge of WB - someone should ask Modi on what basis was this absurd selection made? He could have been very effective in UP, besides, he most certainly does not know much about Bengal politics or the issues there. Bad decision IMO.

con party workers forced the restaurant owners to change the bill which they have lol.. democracy truly on work :hatsoff:
The damage is already done...people want to get rid of UPA...don't think they'll bother about secular-communal BS...

The damage is already done...people want to get rid of UPA...don't think they'll bother about secular-communal BS...
except some section of people..main problem is,will this anti UPA environment convert to votes for the opposition or these guys will as usual enjoy the holiday on the day of voting

^watching the show in cnn ibn,bjp tipped to lose heavily in k`taka,from 19 in 09 to 6 in july 13.. unless the ruling con party k`taka indulge in massive scam b4 GE,BJP will not even win 10 seats. bjp tipped to win 0-2 seats in TN :hysterical:

^watching the show in cnn ibn,bjp tipped to lose heavily in k`taka,from 19 in 09 to 6 in july 13.. unless the ruling con party k`taka indulge in massive scam b4 GE,BJP will not even win 10 seats. bjp tipped to win 0-2 seats in TN :hysterical:
:yay: :aha: UPA3 God bless the country... :hatsoff:

:yay: :aha: UPA3 God bless the country... :hatsoff:
with Modi as the other option I would say that this time if Congress comes back to power then the fault would lie entirely with BJP. I can understand that he's a man in hurry and wants everything right now but what happened to rest of the big leaders in the party (except a few senior leaders like Advani) who seem to blindly support him and think that he alone will be more than enough to get over 180 :wall:

with Modi as the other option I would say that this time if Congress comes back to power then the fault would lie entirely with BJP. I can understand that he's a man in hurry and wants everything right now but what happened to rest of the big leaders in the party (except a few senior leaders like Advani) who seem to blindly support him and think that he alone will be more than enough to get over 180 :wall:
DId the polls mentioned Modi effect or lack of effect? just curious :winky:

in AP survey showing congress getting 11-15 as opposed to 33!! in 2009 though many experts believe they`ll be in single digit..YSRC lead by jagan will be the highest gainer 11-15.. P Sainath is correct,congress will lose seats in telengana and coastal AP.. i have a feeling chandrababu naidu might spring a surprise and a good possibility that jagan might ally with UPA post alliance

So, currently according to the polls the NDA has 10/40 in Bihar, 1/42 in West Bengal, 0/39 in Tamil Nadu, 4/28 in Karnataka, and 0/42 in Andhra Pradesh for a total of 15/191 seats. If Modi effect was not around the numbers would have been 57/191 seats for the NDA (17 from JD-U and 25 from TC). So far "Modi effect" = -42 seats.