If there was a general election tommorow, who would you vote for?

King Tendulkar

If there was a general election tommorow, who would you vote for?  

1 member has voted

1. 1.

• Congress
    • BJP

“There is no possibility of BJP allying with DMK. In fact, we are looking for a new alliance without AIADMK and DMK,” BJP national executive member L. Ganesan told reporters at a press conference here. “We are not holding any formal or indirect talks with DMK on the alliance issue,” he added.

Love BJP s stand on homosexuality there isn't any fence sitting. Instead bold stance based on the majority stance among people in India. Democracy is rule of majority by default as long as it is not detrimental on a particular religion, caste etc. Homosexuals afaic can still continue to Co habit and fulfil carnal needs as the new law is not enforceable in that aspect. I am no honophobic, instead am v much part of lgbt group in my Co. But what is exactly the new law taking away from this group? They can still adopt. They can bequeath property so what's not there? The movement has to start within the society. In a democracy changes have to be bottom upward. Representatives who make laws are hence elected by people, so that they represent their views, and it's clear majority of people, while they might not be interested in who sleeps with who, are offended by public display of that. In a way comparisons aren't stupid with public nudity. There is a section who advocate that, how d it feel if it's legislated into a law?

Love BJP s stand on homosexuality there isn't any fence sitting. Instead bold stance based on the majority stance among people in India. Democracy is rule of majority by default as long as it is not detrimental on a particular religion, caste etc. Homosexuals afaic can still continue to Co habit and fulfil carnal needs as the new law is not enforceable in that aspect. I am no honophobic, instead am v much part of lgbt group in my Co. But what is exactly the new law taking away from this group? They can still adopt. They can bequeath property so what's not there? The movement has to start within the society. In a democracy changes have to be bottom upward. Representatives who make laws are hence elected by people, so that they represent their views, and it's clear majority of people, while they might not be interested in who sleeps with who, are offended by public display of that. In a way comparisons aren't stupid with public nudity. There is a section who advocate that, how d it feel if it's legislated into a law?
Couldn't agree more. I don't agree with BJP's stand. But I do appreciate someone coming out and saying what they really think.

A video showing how the Mumbai BJP prepared for the rally that happened yesterday. I must say these guys are doings a brilliant job in preparing for these rallies :hatsoff: http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/ndtv-india-documentary/video-story/302223?hphin
Wow ! This is truly amazing video. Now you understand why motivated cadres is so crucial to any campaign.

Wow ! This is truly amazing video. Now you understand why motivated cadres is so crucial to any campaign.
The fact that Cong is constantly going downhill and that Modi, who has popular support among workers, has been made the leader will rejuvenate the cadres - I said this in May/June itself. This will help BJP. Only thing to be seen is how much of this will be converted into votes form the common people. But I guess that quite a few of the Cong workers will also be rejuvenated if Rahul Gandhi's name is announced as PM candidate in January (its been in the news lately that it may happen in January).