Technique of batsman in the video : Is it exquisite or not ?

Guest BossBhai

Technique of batsman in the video : Is it exquisite or not ?  

1. 1.

• Yes The Technique is exquisite.
    • No it is not.

Isnt Tendulkar, the reason why we talk about Bradman? If it wasnt his media savvy or always in the news instincts why would he associate his batting style to that of Tendulkar. He definitely knew that it wasnt true.... Read his statement carefully, How he has chickened out "....Now I never saw myself play..". Or Are you saying that Bradman wasnt lieing? now compare that to Sir Vivian Richards..... He knew that he is great batsmans. He doesnt have to associate himself to Tendulkar or anybody else to proove his greatness. He didnt had that insecure feeling. Hence he speaks his mind. :bow: to the King
Yes, you are very much right. Everyone who wrote about Bradman were lying. Viv Richards take on Sachin Tendulkar is now going to be converted into a chapter in the New Testament - Bible (after the book of Revelation).
Yes' date=' you are very much right. Everyone who wrote about Bradman were lying. Viv Richards take on Sachin Tendulkar is now going to be converted into a chapter in the New Testament - Bible (after the book of Revelation).[/quote'] Dont you think book of Revelations age is gone. Now we live on Hawkins -A Brief History of Time age book. Isnt a educated and scientifically aware world is the reason for questing the revelations? So I will let you believe in the book of revelations. That doesnt means your belief is correct. Same is true to all the cricket Historians and writers who used to make living by showering praise on Hobbs/Bradman... Finally, King Had to stand for fact and stepped over the official line. You know why. Because he had balls to do so...
Dont you think book of Revelations age is gone. Now we live on Hawkins -A Brief History of Time age book.... I will let you believe in the book of revelations. That doesnt means your belief is correct. Same is true to all the cricket Historians and writers who used to make living by showering praise on Hobbs/Bradman...
Absolutely. ICF'ers like you and me have played and watched more cricket then Benaud, Chappell, Mallet, Gavaskar et al. Channel 9 and ESPNStar are soon going to sign us up for the next assignment.
Absolutely. ICF'ers like you and me have played and watched more cricket then Benaud' date=' Chappell, Mallet, Gavaskar et al. Channel 9 and ESPNStar are soon going to sign us up for the next assignment.[/quote'] Wouldnt same logic stand true for king? Dont you think he was better than all the names you mentioned. BTW where did |Gavaskar saw Bradman making a hundred. cricinfo??
yaar Mishra g... DON , VIV , Sunny have gone gaga over SRT batting style and technique.. But few of our ICFers are not so proud of his performance... but they go by what they see in some *****y old footage and a 50 years old written article.:giggle:
Actually, Lahori Logic Lallus (LLLs) of ICF way of argument is devoid of common sense.... They will keep on changing track instead of answering the question posed.
But Viv saw Bradman making a 100 right according to TOI.
You are still busy banging your head hre? You should get the message by now that if no or limited video record exists of a batsman, he was cr@ppy. Just like Kapil's innings of 175* was at Tunbridge Wells in 83, coz if it had been so great surely it would have been posted on youtube by now :hmmm: Here's the real king of cricket - Monty Panesar. Look at the way he treated Warne and look at his high elbow while playing an on drive. Hobbs, Bradman and Trumper could never have played such elegant shots and must be turning in ther grave with envy. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c830SAQBbrw]Monty Panesar lovely on drive - YouTube[/ame]
You are still busy banging your head hre? You should get the message by now that if no or limited video record exists of a batsman' date=' he was cr@ppy. Just like Kapil's innings of 175* was at Tunbridge Wells in 83, coz if it had been so great surely it would have been posted on youtube by now :hmmm:[/quote'] :--D Yes, I should be out of here. :dance:
You are still busy banging your head hre? You should get the message by now that if no or limited video record exists of a batsman, he was cr@ppy. Just like Kapil's innings of 175* was at Tunbridge Wells in 83, coz if it had been so great surely it would have been posted on youtube by now :hmmm: Here's the real king of cricket - Monty Panesar. Look at the way he treated Warne and look at his high elbow while playing an on drive. Hobbs, Bradman and Trumper could never have played such elegant shots and must be turning in ther grave with envy.
But we are watching the footage and we see grand uncles lying on floor to take breadth during each over. Now that was exquisites....
:fail: The boys who think Hobbs and Bradman are great actually follow modern day cricket mostly on cricinfo' date=' [b']not even on tele. They have also seen Hoobs and Bradman bat through through those articles..... So yeah despite whatever they claim, there whole notion about cricket is based on articles and statistics..... It is similar to If you go to MP and listen Allha(folk song) you will assume that Alha and Udal are the greatest warriors who walked on this earth. How many people have even heard which state a particular param veer chakra winner belonged tooo?????
That sums up your knowledge, does it not? Keep embarassing yourself plz. Only makes stocks of those of us who know, and are proud, of PVC winners go higher :dance:
That sums up your knowledge, does it not? Keep embarassing yourself plz. Only makes stocks of those of us who know, and are proud, of PVC winners go higher :dance:
Have you heard alha? I would love to hear even a common Kavya rasa for PVC winner.. :facepalm: Example was other way round. A example wasted on LLLs. Now dont tell me how i thought when I thought of that example
All the greats.... i repeat "ALL THE GREATS" who saw SRT batting have admired the technique the great man possess... those who have seen DON / Hobbs have found SRT technique to be far more superior. Well few quotes .. later on would also try to post the video of sunny's analysis of SRT and Dons technique. "To Sachin, the man we all want to be." -Andrew Symonds, Australian cricketer, signing a T shirt specially for Sachin. "Sachin is a genius. I'm a mere mortal." -Brian Lara, West Indies batsman who holds record of highest score in cricket. "The number of innings of his (Tendulkar's) I have been able to sit back and watch, I think he is an amazing player. Look at his stats and records and it's quite incredible for someone to have stayed in the game for 20 years.. He has set benchmarks for guys like me to chase him and get as close as we can. If I had to last 20 years, I would probably be batting in a wheelchair!!" -Ricky Ponting, Aussie batsman who once was expected to overhaul Sachin's records. "Sometimes, you get so engrossed in watching batsmen like Rahul Dravid and Sachin Tendulkar that you lose focus on your job." -Yasir Hameed, former Pakistan batsman, trying to explain why he dropped a catch off Sachin in a test at Rawalpindi. "We did not lose to a team called India...we lost to a man called Sachin." -Mark Taylor, Australian captain in 1998 when his team lost Chennai test as Tendulkar scored 155 unbeaten runs in second innings, smashing star spinner Shane Warne all around Chepauk. "He has been in form longer than some of our guys have been alive." -Daniel Vettori, New Zealand cricketer who began his career as a teenager. "There are two kind of batsmen in the world. One Sachin Tendulkar. Two all the others." -Andy Flower, former Zimbabwe cricketer. "Test cricket is bloody hard work, especially when you've got Sachin batting with what looks like a three metre wide bat." -Michael Hussey, Aussie cricketer. Icing on the cake: I saw him playing on television and was struck by his technique, so I asked my wife to come look at him. Now I never saw myself play, but I felt that this player is playing with a style similar to mine, and she looked at him on Television and said yes, there is a similarity between the two...his compactness, technique, stroke production... it all seemed to gel!- Sir Donald Bradman I think he is marvellous. I think he will fit in whatever category of Cricket that has been played or will be played, from the first ball that has ever been bowled to the last ball that's going to be. He can play in any era and at any level. I would say he's 99.5% perfect- Viv Richards on Sachin Tendulkar
Dare I say, your previous post regarding Wasim Akram was given benefit of doubt by yours truly as you are normally a sane poster. But such nonsense lifts the purdah gloriously. I am proud that if India produces fans like you, it also produces humble players like both Sunil Gavaskar and Sachin tendulkar. When Sunil Gavaskar had equalled Bradman's record number of centuries, a fanboy journalist had asked him how it felt to be same as Bradman and Sunny, arrogant as he was, had chided the journalist with "You should check in how many Tests Sir Don compiled those centuries". Of course years later fans like you who refuse to read up even those who are fan of, make a fool of themselves. :winky:
Haan Bhai' date=',, Thats why , Bradman legends are no more than Alha..... Why did u get the example incorrect. Intentionally .. :hehe:[/quote'] First up, may I humbly request younger generation fans, perhaps you are in that bracket, to get off Statsguru and CricInfo, and read up on collection of Amar Chitra Katha?? Although I knew where you were coming from, but your larger question - Do you know Alla-Udal story - may perhaps have a lot of younger generation fans wondering who Alla - Udal were. Today we know more about Umar Akmal than Udal..which is a shame in my opinion. Personally I grew up with history and stories like Alla-Udal, so thats that. Now back to Bradman, *yawn*, what about him is a legend dude? And why is this rhetorical legend thing emanate only from one part of the (cyber) world?
.... Now back to Bradman, *yawn*, what about him is a legend dude? And why is this rhetorical legend thing emanate only from one part of the (cyber) world?
You are again making a baseless accusation (Intentionally tying to sound saintly. But I have been here long enough so ur attemp is :fail:)..... Problem is everyone is correctly placed in the packing order except few. And all we are trying to do is raise the concern and people from other camps are behaving like a communist regime and asking us to know our place in the society.
You are again making a baseless accusation (Intentionally tying to sound saintly. But I have been here long enough so ur attemp is
yes you hit bulls eye on that one. My entire effort was to appear saintly to you. full marks for catching that ace!
Problem is everyone is correctly placed in the packing order except few. And all we are trying to do is raise the concern and people from other camps are behaving like a communist regime and asking us to know our place in the society.
lol..Who is this "We" speak of???