Technique of batsman in the video : Is it exquisite or not ?

Guest BossBhai

Technique of batsman in the video : Is it exquisite or not ?  

1. 1.

• Yes The Technique is exquisite.
    • No it is not.

I knew you would come up with some standard abuse.
Abuse?? Where? Dude when I abuse you will know.
But living in denial wouldn't change the fact that whatever cricket the invincibles played, they used to fall flat on their asses between overs. Wicket keeper used to stand about 10-12 yards when fast bowlers used to bowl, Unlimited days of cricket used to finish in no more that 4 days of actual cricket, The fast bowlers never managed to seriously injure any player. My college team had better fielding standards.... And list is on.. All that i can make out of the videos easily... And its fact like these which are letting fans like me force to ignore the so called official line. Its luaghable that you rely on media reporting but you wll ignore video evidences from the same media....
Read up my post once again. Only some fragmented population of Indians think that way. Doesnt change the truth for rest of the world. So thats that.
Abuse?? Where? Dude when I abuse you will know. Read up my post once again. Only some fragmented population of Indians think that way. Doesnt change the truth for rest of the world. So thats that.
:cantstop: Another one of your sweeping claims..... BTW 50 years of official lines and official statement wont change overnight. People not in turf war with balls will come forward including your Natraj Friday time. I m off from here..
That was a tongue and cheek post you got so worked up on - but of the examples you've listed only Amit Mishra has been a failure.
Why did you think i got worked up ?
Anyhow, back to the topic - there is absolutely nothing wrong with Hobbs' technique, it's better than 80% of the batsmen averaging 50+ today. In term of just technique, among the active players with some pedigree today I would only put Tendulkar, Dravid (just retired), DeVilliers, Kallis, Watson, Sangakkara, Bell ahead of him based on the video evidence.
LOL! No kidding! The guy is almost off-balance playing shots (with his left leg going up, each time he strikes the ball) and you are calling that good technique. Anyways, that aside, without access to a proper footage of even one of Hobb's supposedly greatest innings (all we have is one or two footages like this, with his questionable technique on display), no honest person would declare Hobbs as an all time top tenner. If you wrote your physics thesis on such flimsy evidence, you will get a phail grade.
Another one of your sweeping claims..... BTW 50 years of official lines and official statement wont change overnight. People not in turf war with balls will come forward including your Natraj Friday time. I m off from here..
Not at all. I would think you were given ample oppertunities to produce some non-Indian names and you didnt. So either none such people exist, or you are too shy to share...I tend to think its the former lol. Njoy your Friday :nice: