Bheekh Maango thread

Zelig

Important announcement - Indo-Pak match at the WC2015 Dear ICFers, Like all of you, I am keenly waiting for the Indo-Pak match, the 4-yearly affair that all Indian cricket fans anxiously wait for. However, some ICFers (including some mods) have requested me to stay away from the match because of my so-called 'panauti' status. Though my heart bleeds at the thought of staying away from it, I am thinking of doing the same if I am adequately compensated for my loss. Therefore, I humbly request all of you to put together a kitty of about 100 trillion ICF dollars and send it to me. If you cannot manage the amount before 12 noon on Match Day, I will be forced to watch the match... and who knows what may happen. I think 100 trillion is not that much for our team which needs to maintain its winning streak over Pakistan no matter what. Do let me know your decision so that I can plan my Sunday accordingly. Thanks :nice:

We are not only going to let you watch the match, we will make you open the match thread ICF policy is - no negotiation with terrorists. After the match, you will see shock and awe.
Well, this can almost be the dictionary example of the word 'foolhardy'.

Magneto bhai, I will give you all my 200 billz if you can keep the '100% tuch panauti' Austin away from the Indo-Pak thread. If you accept my offer, I will expect you to sign a virtual-ICF contract, with a few terms and conditions. What say?
200 billion is like 20 paise. Too less. :((