Bheekh Maango thread

Zelig

We are terminating the problem ...same thing :agree:
Rather than whining here, isn't it better to simply talk to ten guys, get 10 trillions from them each and hand it over to me? :dontknow: You guys really think that 100 trillion ICF dollars >> India's victory against Pak in WC? :mad:

Rather than whining here, isn't it better to simply talk to ten guys, get 10 trillions from them each and hand it over to me? :dontknow: You guys really think that 100 trillion ICF dollars >> India's victory against Pak in WC? :mad:
Or ....I can take 50 trillions from rich guys who don't want to pay you to ban you ? :woot:

What's it worth to you? :mad:

Ban karke thenga hoga. Don't use Santa Singh logic. You are Sabinder Singh' date=' not Santa Singh.[/quote'] My logic is simple. I see your join date and before that we won everything and when you don't post kohli scores and we win at lords and you post and we suck again :dontknow: Before you joined we won World Cup ..so let's u join you and delete your id :hmmm:

My logic is simple. I see your join date and before that we won everything and when you don't post kohli scores and we win at lords and you post and we suck again :dontknow: Before you joined we won World Cup ..so let's u join you and delete your id :hmmm:
Okay try it. Let's see if it works. :nice: I wasn't around during Champions Trophy too. :hmmm: