ICF Team Mascots

Mariyam

ICF management has announced that you are the office boy of AVKC and their investigation is pending since you forgot to get chutney for samosas :mad: :whack:
lies! :omg: i never forget anything i gave a weird looking guy chutney at our meeting point .. he smelled like almonds so i figured thats ganesh! :protest:

From next year phattu mascots shouldn't be selected... Only those should be made mascots who are MAN enough to dish out or take in the match thread during the LIVE match and not somebody who vanishes during the match...

From next year phattu mascots shouldn't be selected... Only those should be made mascots who are MAN enough to dish out or take in the match thread during the LIVE match and not somebody who vanishes during the match...
++++++++++++ if it doesn't happen, we can always have an election for the mascot where I will campaign :P

:hysterical::hysterical: Burnol%2Bplus.jpg: