Royal Challengers Bangalore - 2012 Mascot Edition

Roshanrocks

Hey' date=' can I open the match thread with a kinda theme in it just to make it more fun?[/quote'] saar eng bekadru open maadi enu problem illa.. Only concern is no fights for thread thats all mods want.. Dont know ehy this rules though

RoRo sorry didnt informed you..i put up this in CSK thread i got a idea why cant we trade off match thraeds with :csk:.. its like We* will open :csk: vs :rcb: in Chennai and vice versa.. just for a change... but looks like :csk: guys are not ready for that * we means any RCB fan except me i am not going to open any match thread

Chennai have a lot of supporters' date=' I dont think they will allot a Chennai match thread for a non-CSK supporter[/quote'] its not alloting to us...we also have to give our home match to them.. why should any body simply donate the Greatest matches in IPL any way let us leave that idea... i had enough of people blaming for everything :((

its not alloting to us...we also have to give our home match to them.. why should any body simply donate the Greatest matches in IPL any way let us leave that idea... i had enough of people blaming for everything :((
i think the rules are to avoid infighting between the ICFers :icflove: imagine if there are no thread rules and mascots, Sir Jaan will be the first person to open all the match threads :rofl:

i think the rules are to avoid infighting between the ICFers :icflove: imagine if there are no thread rules and mascots, Sir Jaan will be the first person to open all the match threads :rofl:
i am not talking about rules..rules are fine But this is One off between :rcb: and :csk: even without rules most of the home match threads opened by home supporters only..what rule does is reduce infight and the so called whining :giggle: