Royal Challengers Bangalore - 2012 Mascot Edition

Roshanrocks

Maybe I jinxed RCB by trying to open a thread. I thought I'll open it a few hours before the match starts but RoRo was awake at 8 AM on a Sunday :WTF: RoRo, don't worry you can keep your khursi...I am not for dropping you Okay, do I get another chance to open a match thread?

Maybe I jinxed RCB by trying to open a thread. I thought I'll open it a few hours before the match starts but RoRo was awake at 8 AM on a Sunday :WTF: RoRo, don't worry you can keep your khursi...I am not for dropping you Okay, do I get another chance to open a match thread?
yess sir ..but i dont know which matchcan you open for tommarrow i dont think any one claimed it yet.. saar ivatthe open madi beesakbudi..en madidru baddi maklu winnagalla

yess sir ..but i dont know which matchcan you open for tommarrow i dont think any one claimed it yet.. saar ivatthe open madi beesakbudi..en madidru baddi maklu winnagalla
Vokay I shall open the thread for RCB v/s Pune Warriors. Gelthivi ree, ee match gelle gelthivi. Neevu ishtu bega confidence lose madbedi namm team alli

Vokay I shall open the thread for RCB v/s Pune Warriors. Gelthivi ree, ee match gelle gelthivi. Neevu ishtu bega confidence lose madbedi namm team alli
ella varsha ide golu saar...enu madidru 2008gintha kelge hogokkgalla :--D

You know I used to get this wry feeling right from the very first season of the IPL in 2008 about our team name. It is effing Royal Challengers - it's like we are always challenging someone else but not being the champion. True to form we choke in final after final. Mallya nann maga couldn't he have named the team as something more relevant to Bangalore than do some brand advertising? I woulda liked a name like Bangalore Techies or Paradise City Brigadiers (PCB)...

You know I used to get this wry feeling right from the very first season of the IPL in 2008 about our team name. It is effing Royal Challengers - it's like we are always challenging someone else but not the champion. True to form we choke in final after final. Mallya nann maga couldn't he have named the team as something more relevant to Bangalore than do some brand advertising? I woulda liked a name like Bangalore Techies or Paradise City Brigadiers (PCB)...
True... but then Mallya is out and out busenessman and Showman...cant do anything atleast we have to happy he ready to put too much on franchise [remmeber RCB bid is second only to MI that also very minimum difference] Nodona saar nale Dadajeena 10 overs bat madisidre ella sari agatthe :giggle:

True... but then Mallya is out and out busenessman and Showman...cant do anything atleast we have to happy he ready to put too much on franchise [remmeber RCB bid is second only to MI that also very minimum difference] Nodona saar nale Dadajeena 10 overs bat madisidre ella sari agatthe :giggle:
You won't believe yesterday when Rahul got out nanu ade ankonde - why the eff did Vettori get Rahul out? And then Owais came in and screwed us bad

You won't believe yesterday when Rahul got out nanu ade ankonde - why the eff did Vettori get Rahul out? And then Owais came in and screwed us bad
yep we shouldnt make same mistake twice..Atleast Dravid tried to get himself out but i am sure Dadajee will hang around Also Vettori has to use his bowlers properly and Zak has to take more responsibilty...