The Lion's Den "The KINGS XI PUNJAB thread"

Sir john

NEW COMERS TO NOTE Satish A great fielder and not a bad batsman. Got traded when Mumbai pouched Dinesh Karthik from KXIP
:mi: clearly cheated :kxip: :facepalm:
A great fielder and not a bad batsman
:rofl::rofl:

I hear lions are good at eating royal charging indians who think they are knight riding daredevils, or at worst, pretend warriors. FYI; the Lion/Lioness breakdown...they are both "Lions." We aren't sexist in our pride fella. We are pefectly happy with strong, smart women, and see them as an asset (Anku, Miriam- ya know where to come when your chauvenistic fan base gets to be too much). As always, Dil walle ye duniya le jayangi. You can keep your male/female biases to your threads. :two_thumbs_up:
Good post, excepting the real warriors of Pune can buy and sell these wannabe lions at will. Were asked to name one warrior and all they could think of is the king who gave away the Kohinoor to the British.

Good post' date=' excepting the real warriors of Pune can buy and sell these wannabe lions at will. Were asked to name one warrior and all they could think of is the king who gave away the Kohinoor to the British.[/quote'] Facepalm! May God bless you. btw are you a bengali posing as a Pune fan? :winky:

Ryan Harris/Broad won't be available with the ongoing WI-England test series. Here's my starting lineup Valthaty Gilchrist Shawn Marsh David Hussey Abhishek Nayar Satish/Bipul Sharma/Gurkeerat/Chitnis/Sunny Azhar/Dimitri Mascarenhas Chawla/Powar/Bhargav Parvinder/Srivastava Harmeet Singh Pravin Kumar The first four should make the team by themselves unless there are some injuries. While Nayar was a hack last season, he has been in good domestic form going into the tournament so I'll stick with him and see how he goes. Wouldn't mind one of Satish/Gurkeerat/Mandeep/Sunny/others given a chance here. The bowling could obviously be shifted depending on the nature of the pitch. The likes of Nayar and Valthaty can bowl some part-time medium pace whereas Hussey can also bowl some slow stuff. I'd like to see how Parvinder Awana fares. He could go for runs but might pickup quick wickets as well. Let us see how the opening game goes.

^Cant wait to shut this guy up after they get their asses handed to them by us tomorrow on their own home ground :dance:
The delusional Punjab fans don't even know their schedule properly :headshake: No match between Pune and Punjab tomorrow.

???????????? I've told you so many times, go see a doctor. What is this man? -I edited something that never existed. -Poo nee are warriors??? -Santa Claus is real Your ill Saurav, it's for the best :giggle:
Delusional fan's feeble attempts at lying. :dance: :dance: Okay you made an error and I had a go at you. :giggle: No big deal :dontknow:

???????????? I've told you so many times, go see a doctor. What is this man? -I edited something that never existed. -Poo nee are warriors??? -Santa Claus is real Your ill Saurav, it's for the best :giggle:
Uncle-ji,history padhiye....Heard of Bajirao???? You should be thankful that it was the Peshwas that ended the 1000 year old Mughal/Afghan rule over the Punjab.

Uncle-ji,history padhiye....Heard of Bajirao???? You should be thankful that it was the Peshwas that ended the 1000 year old Mughal/Afghan rule over the Punjab.
Did the Marathe not lose the Panipat war. It was infact the Sikhs under Maharaja Ranjit Singh that they would take over all over to Peshawar to the hills of Himalyas. Anyhow, this is not a history thread. Go take this elsewhere.

Pune is like Punjabis second team with Yuvi at the helm along with Rahul Sharma. Even if Pune wins it this year, they'll dedicate it to the Lion of Punjab Yuvaraj Singh. Chillax
Your Punjab boys call Yuvi a Punjab reject, so no 2nd team or anything :giggle: