The Lion's Den "The KINGS XI PUNJAB thread"

Sir john

Have to feel for Preity Zinta' date=' the team breaks her heart every time[/quote'] Chewtiya team bana ke degi to yehi hoga......... Agar paise nahi the players par lagane ke liye to usne team hi kyu kharidi, total bakwaas. Fir jhanda sa lehraati huyi aa jaegi ground me :hysterical: Ridiculous thing is, KXIP talent search program which they run very proudly here every season(even I have been a part of it), they have not been able to find a single talented player in all these seasons. They have not been able to find talented players in Punjab and Haryana, :WTF: I mean, there is talent in abundance in these areas and in fact, other sports like basketball, hockey, boxing and wrestling are benefitting by finding enough talent in these states whereas well renowned, rich and prestigious IPL couldn't find talent in Punjab and Haryana, which is unbelievable

Have to feel for Preity Zinta' date=' the team breaks her heart every time[/quote'] She might have 2 do strip dance for the team, that might inspire Punjab boys, otherwise she should be ready for heart attack after heart attacks. :cantstop: Or she can do cheerleading in the ground among all other cheerleaders, that might help in some way

You should really stop this Punjabi vs Maharashtrian vs Gujju vs South Indian stuff. IPL forum is not the place for all this. We're all Indians. You can take your regional biases to Cricket Talk, thats the place for all such loose talk. This is the place for serious cricket discussions. You'd be surprised to know that most MI fans ( at least on ICF) aren't Maharashtrains. They're Gujjus, Muslims, Oriya and our current Mascot is from Dandakaranya etc. Same with CSK fans- you've people from Ireland, Noidans, Eskimos and surma Bhopalis rooting for the team. Lets use the IPL to celebrate this diversity instead of insulting each other over ethnicity. :two_thumbs_up:
Hope you give same advise or warning to others who were pointing fingers at Punjabis. We, also have fans from all across the world, Australia, UK, Canada, Delhi, Bengal, J & K, Himachal, MP and even Pakistan :dance: How will they feel when some jokes points fingers at Punjabis. So I hope your advise is for both the parties. Coz banter was coming from both the parties involved :two_thumbs_up:

Chewtiya team bana ke degi to yehi hoga......... Agar paise nahi the players par lagane ke liye to usne team hi kyu kharidi, total bakwaas. Fir jhanda sa lehraati huyi aa jaegi ground me :hysterical: Ridiculous thing is, KXIP talent search program which they run very proudly here every season(even I have been a part of it), they have not been able to find a single talented player in all these seasons. They have not been able to find talented players in Punjab and Haryana, :WTF: I mean, there is talent in abundance in these areas and in fact, other sports like basketball, hockey, boxing and wrestling are benefitting by finding enough talent in these states whereas well renowned, rich and prestigious IPL couldn't find talent in Punjab and Haryana, which is unbelievable
Shant ho jaavo gadadhhari bheem. Shaant... Its just two away games... Putting travel flights and relocations into equation it does impacts players performance.... Wait till Poo-neys visit us

Chewtiya team bana ke degi to yehi hoga......... Agar paise nahi the players par lagane ke liye to usne team hi kyu kharidi, total bakwaas. Fir jhanda sa lehraati huyi aa jaegi ground me :hysterical: Ridiculous thing is, KXIP talent search program which they run very proudly here every season(even I have been a part of it), they have not been able to find a single talented player in all these seasons. They have not been able to find talented players in Punjab and Haryana, :WTF: I mean, there is talent in abundance in these areas and in fact, other sports like basketball, hockey, boxing and wrestling are benefitting by finding enough talent in these states whereas well renowned, rich and prestigious IPL couldn't find talent in Punjab and Haryana, which is unbelievable
Good you agreed that your team management sucks. Very soon you'll agree that your team and its kittie fans suck as well. :giggle: