Sanju baba gets 6 years

Gambit

Ok here is what I found on Wikipedia regarding his case. If this is not serious enough then what is? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanjay_Dutt "The release of Khalnayak (1993) happened to coincide with Sanjay Dutt's arrest in connection with the 1993 Mumbai Bombings. He was convicted of illegal possession of arms and ammunition, which were allegedly part of the consignment used in the bombings. According to the CBI case filed in a TADA court, it was alleged that the gangster Abu Salem and his men went to Dutt's house on 16 January 1993 and gave him three AK-56 rifles, 25 hand grenades, one 9 mm pistol and cartridges. He returned two AK-56 rifles, hand grenades and cartridges to Hanif Kadawala and Samir Hingora but kept one AK-56 rifle with himself. The rifle and cartridges allegedly formed part of the consignment, which was smuggled into India at Dighi Port on 9 January 1993. On learning that Mumbai police were looking to question Sanjay Dutt, his father asked him to immediately return from Mauritius, where he was shooting for a film. On learning of Mumbai Police's investigation about his involvement in the blasts, Dutt instructed his friends to destroy the rifle. The rifle was destroyed by Yusuf Nullawalla, Kersi Adjenia, Rusi Mulla and Ajay Marwah in accordance with Dutt's request. Dutt then called the then Mumbai Police Commissioner of Police and informed him of his plans to return to India immediately, where he was arrested upon landing."

He aided and abetted those criminals by his act and that makes him responsible for the killing that ensued. sahi mein guru u go on emotional outburst over political case against bachchan but in clear-cut cases u come up with ridiculous excuses. Little consistency solicited that's all.
Kuch bhi bol dete ho? Where is that mentioned in the ruling? Here is what the judge has to say Judge PD Kode said the actor was guilty of illegally possessing weapons that had been given to him by some of the men accused of carrying out the bomb attacks. But he added: "I've not found him to be a terrorist or destructor." Dutt was acquitted on four more serious counts, including being part of the wider conspiracy behind the bomb attacks and trying to destroy evidence. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6180858.stm Kam se kam ruling to parh lo yaar. Mauka mila nahin ke chaloo ho gaya! :angry_smile:

But DR... why the heck people getting training in Pak to kill our own people get only 6 years punishment? Please answer that. As I said in my comment, SD' punishment should not be lessened in any way. Though he just held the guns. But the guys who actually had a training to use these against innocent people only got 6 years. SAaala amrica hota to jaate jindagi bhar ke liye... Yeh log chhut kar humare goon nahi gayeenge.. yeh goli hi chalayenge. They dont have any feelings for our country. In case of SD, he will not be a threat to our country for sure...

Two things here GKD. 1) What exactly is Sanjay Dutt's crime? Well he had some Automatic Weapons with him. Did he use that weapon in any way with Mumbai blasts? Did he kill anyone? Answer to both is NO. All one can say is "Look he had the guns and they are illegal in India". Sanjay Dutt has been freed of all other accusations except gun possession. SO yes I definitely do not agree that he should get 6 years for keeping guns. More or less 2-3 years would have been enough and he has already spent 2 years in jail. 2) Mumbai Blast ruling is good for nothing is the lead perpetrator of Mumbai blast - read Dawood and co - did not get any punishment. As I have said, I would have expected atleast - Tried in absentia and condemned by death. Anything short is not satisfactory. Whats the point of hanging Al-Qaeda foot soldiers when you don't do anything about OBL? xxx
I agree with the first part if only it was proven during the case that he had absolutely no idea that these guys were terrorists planning the bombings. Regarding the second part, you don't let accomplices in a crime scott-free just because you can't get the head-man. Each deserves his own sentencing for his participation. Also, head-men can change and these very same "foot-soldiers" will happily go do the same crime for a different head-man.

I know this is coincidental and his verdict was to come out, but just few weeks ago, there was a huge outcry about Saturn Entering Leo ruining it for them Sanju got the verdict on the date this saturn thing was to take effect and close to his birthday :vollkommenauf: