Regarding IPL Match Thread Creation | Saurav01 wins the IPL final thread - gives it to gaurav92

Malcolm Merlyn

Why do you keep omitting my name :hmmmm2: This mod is so biased, I don't think he will give me the rights to open the match thread even if I win the radomizer shyt :sad:
If I win, I will sell it to you :whistle: rakhel ke jaise tujhe bhi khareed lunga lungi :icflove:

Look at the post upar na. I have withdrawn :bow:
Why dude? you were in it till today evening?
Why do you keep omitting my name :hmmmm2: This mod is so biased, I don't think he will give me the rights to open the match thread even if I win the radomizer shyt :sad:
Added your name, stop playing the victim :finger:

he can randomize the randomizer till u r name comes last :phehehe:

If I win, I will sell it to you :whistle: rakhel ke jaise tujhe bhi khareed lunga lungi :icflove:
ur speshal
:hmmm:
Why dude? you were in it till today evening? Added your name, stop playing the victim :finger:
We TRUE tammys don't play the victim. We don't even use the lube when we :alienbooty: We're accustomed to taking things under our chin :finger: