ICC World T20, 2012 SriLanka

Feed

ICC World T20, 2012 SriLanka  

1. 1.

first ask him which 'sarkar' hes referring to. afaik indian govt has no prob hosting pakistan this dec. money faking talks. isnt it' date=' eh?[/quote'] Nothing to do with any Sarkar.This is just a personal view. Besides we need to protect our models from these studs no? I am assuming you aren't an Indian? So why stick your nose into what is not your problem? Would I comment if BD decides or doesn't to play Iceland or Somalia. Of course money talks.Thats why we play some inconsequential matches against BD every year.
Nothing to do with any Sarkar.This is just a personal view. Besides we need to protect our models from these studs no? I am assuming you aren't an Indian? So why stick your nose into what is not your problem? Would I comment if BD decides or doesn't to play Iceland or Somalia. Of course money talks.Thats why we play some inconsequential matches against BD every year.
i have no problem who plays who. just wondering since when conservative posters getting so much attention here. read my sig. peace out.

Last time India Pakistan faced off in the warmups, IIRC it was in England. India won the match and Wasim Akram said that the Pakistani fans in crowd were asking him what had happened to the Pakistani team. And would you have it, Pakistan would go onto win the tournament

Good. On our way to 2009 title we played you guys in the warm up game. Repeat of that will do me fine.
AS if it works that way, VVS too should have hit a century at Sydney this time. Like he did all years previously. WI should have won 83 WC like they had done always previously. Also Pakistan should have won the 96 WC because last time they lost to India in a WC they won it. Didn't turn out that way did it. :winky:
AS if it works that way, VVS too should have hit a century at Sydney this time. Like he did all years previously. WI should have won 83 WC like they had done always previously. Also Pakistan should have won the 96 WC because last time they lost to India in a WC they won it. Didn't turn out that way did it. :winky:
:cantstop: