England vs South Africa 2012

O.Shah > Bopara
It always surprised me that England never gave Shah a decent run. Out of all the folks they have tried - Morgan, Bopara, new kid they had before Bopara replaced him etc. - Owais Shah seems to be better than all of them. Looks like Flower has something against Shah just like he was against Samit Patel due to Patel's fitness which was fair enough. But Shah definitely would be a much better option.
It always surprised me that England never gave Shah a decent run. Out of all the folks they have tried - Morgan' date=' Bopara, new kid they had before Bopara replaced him etc. - Owais Shah seems to be better than all of them. Looks like Flower has something against Shah just like he was against Samit Patel due to Patel's fitness which was fair enough. But Shah definitely would be a much better option.[/quote'] i think flower didnt like Shah's running between the wickets
Yep, that's the one. Ranjit Fernando thought that England had won and started shouting some rubbish in the com box.
There is a podcast on SL cricket that use this exciting clip of Ranjith as their title music at the start of every episode.. :--D and they have mixed it up with funny sound effects as well. Poor Ranjith :hysterical: