England vs South Africa 2012

:giggle: How much do you need? I can give you about 60-65 milz to take you to 500 milz.
anything i usually get around 1 $ :hysterical: 60 would do!! :D i will bet it all anyway but 1 day before match starts there can always be injuries :nervous: and weather forcast
I have given you 30M as you only said anything will do.. :P
lpl u kidding me this is 30 mil times mroe then wht i expected to receive anyway abt onions honestly havent seen much of him saw him against south africa 2 years ago was ok looked ok in last series.. but when people say he is very good bowler ,excellent bowler i was bit dissapointed actually to see him bowl :dontknow:
Nah' date=' he's a fine bowler.[/quote'] he is fine but i read some articles on cricinfo before watching him play i was expecting much more was lil disappointed thats it he is better then all indian bowlers bowling in tests right now other then zack hope this explains better i should have been bit more clear before sorry abt tht :P
Onions a couple of years ago was absolutely brilliant, sadly I dont think he's quite the same but still would walk into any other test side imo bar maybe SA He averages below 30 in test cricket still which isnt bad.
He's still a force. Averages 13 or something crazy this season including an amazing game vs Lancs where he took 11 wickets for under 100. Hard to judge him on the odd chance he gets for England. The guy never gets a decent run in the team - for understandable reasons of course.
He's still a force. Averages 13 or something crazy this season including an amazing game vs Lancs where he took 11 wickets for under 100. Hard to judge him on the odd chance he gets for England. The guy never gets a decent run in the team - for understandable reasons of course.
do u have any old clip ? now i want to see him bowl ,normally u rate players correctly so i guess i will watch him in action again and then judge him how is he compared to say.. anderson ? where does he stands in terms of control,swing etc when in form
Tis gotta be an exciting series....Steyn :yay: What are the English conditions this time of the year? swing on offer
it normally always swings if conditions are overcast and they wont really create absolute bowling friendly conditions cos it can back fire when it comes to tearing through batting line up no one can compete with south africa..so should be normal wickets :dontknow: