England vs South Africa 2012

The ball wont wing all that much imo weather has been awfull but apparantly its going to get better next few weeks, this years duke ball hasnt done that much. Jimmy will swing it, not sure about the rest.
if any one will it would be steyn come on jimmy is good his strength is that he can swing them both ways but steyn is in diff league if jimmy can swing it steyn will too and he swings them big! and if there is no swing then he is much better then anderson
if any one will it would be steyn come on jimmy is good his strength is that he can swing them both ways but steyn is in diff league if jimmy can swing it steyn will too and he swings them big! and if there is no swing then he is much better then anderson
Steyn has got much better accuracy than Jimmy + he has the pace!
He has more pace but Jimmy swings it more, Ill put my neck on the line but I reckon Jimmy will out perform Steyn in this series, Steyn has never done anything in England.
again gr8 logic just go to cric info and see stats and come to these conclusions ,why even play this series then ? :winky: i rememb last time steyn was injured and not in rhythm ...in 2nd game this time he will be fully ready form day one hes gonna improve his record mark my words :hatsoff: and abt kallis hmm even he will do better this time around
again gr8 logic just go to cric info and see stats and come to these conclusions ,why even play this series then ? :winky: i rememb last time steyn was injured and not in rhythm ...in 2nd game this time he will be fully ready form day one hes gonna improve his record mark my words :hatsoff: and abt kallis hmm even he will do better this time around
Marked in bold
i ve been waiting for this series for over 6-7 months now! even bet on south africa for change :D i hope there is no freakin rain!!!!!!!!!!!
SA clean sweeps this series :yay: