IPL Points Table |Orange Cap|Purple Cap |Most Sixes- 2012

Prudent

Mohandas Menon ‏@mohanstatsman Frequent 4 hitters (balls/4) in #IPL : 4.31 M Lumb, 4.96 Sehwag, 6.05 Asnodkar, 6.24 Hopes, 6.33 Jayasuriya, 6.39 Gilchrist, 6.64 Ryder
Infrequent 4 hitters (balls/4) in #IPL : 13.44 Duminy, 12.94 STiwary, 12.45 DHussey, 11.81 RTaylor, 11.57 Bravo, 11.51 Jadeja, 11.10 VenuG
Frequent 6 hitters (balls/6) in #IPL : 8.64 Gayle, 11.84 AMorkel, 11.86 Pollard, 12.28 YPathan, 12.29 DSmith, 12.91 Harbhajan, 13.64 Jays'ya
Infrequent 6 hitters (balls/6) in #IPL : 71.54 Tendulkar, 63.35 Dravid, 49.94 Gambhir, 47.83 Kallis, 46.52 Sangakkara, 38.96 Badrinath

Want To Make IPL 2013 an Exciting!!! Hi, I am a vivid IPL fan from UK. I have exciting news for all of you and hope it will create a buzz amongst all of us. There are two fantastic IPL gaming apps available to download from Apple App Store and Android Play Store which will create an engagement between TV and the second screens (Mobiles and Tablets). The best part is that anyone of you can receive direct bowling coaching sessions by Mr. Shane Warne himself along with other great prizes. These two apps will not only keep you updated about regarding upcoming games, scorecards and IPL news but will allow you to bid/guess and earn points eventually while watching IPL games live. You can create your own league too and chat amongst your friends through these to apps for FREE. I have found these two apps very helpful to make my IPL 2013 experience even more fascinating, hoping that you will feel the same. So, be the first amongst your friends to download these FREE apps, 1) Rajasthan Royals Predictor and 2) Shane Warne Cricket instantly. Whenever your prediction is in sync with the live game on TV you will collect points. You will also score bonus points by answering the questions popped up in the app. You can create your own league and compete against each other too for securing top spot. Your chance to get bowling session by Mr. Shane Warne can be a reality, if you play these games on your favorite mobiles and tablets while watching the live IPL 2013 games on TV as well as answering the questions thrown at you consistently. So, let’s make this IPL 2013 even more engaging amongst all of us and your friends by playing these games. Be a highest scorer on a global league and win exciting prizes including the chance to get bowling sessions from Shane Warne himself. This is only possible if you all make an effort to download these fabulous FREE IPL 2013 games and play them while watching the live IPL games. App Names: 1) Rajasthan Royals Predictor and 2) Shane Warne Cricket.