9/11 Inside Job or Not POLL

Zooter

9/11 Inside Job or Not POLL  

1. 1.

• Yes, U.S. had a hand in it
    • No, completely the work of Arab terrorists
    • I don't know

I would like 1 response from every member on this board. I dont' want this to be anonymous--please don't be a weakling, .... ... please participate in this thread. No fancy posts--just say "Yes, U.S. had a hand in it" ... or "No, completely the work of Arab terrorists." Please, ... nothing more than 1 sentence! EVERYONE PARTICIPATE--Dhondy, Ravi, Rahul, Rajeev, ... EVERYONE. (Feel free to write, "I don't know" if you honestly can't decide). I'll get it started with a sample response: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Yes, U.S. gov't responsible for 9/11.

I resent the term 'inside job'- that means that it was totally arranged for and planned out by the US. I don't think it was- it was much more a case of US picking up advanced intel and letting it happen anyways or adding a few touches to it to 'maximise effects'. But yes, there definitely was some inside involvement.

find it difficult to believe that a countyr would ridk killing its won people to sucha na extent to further its own interest. seems more like a plot out of hollywood to me
Umm..HELLO...this country has ALREADY killed its own people to 'further its own interests'- look up the Senetorial committee report in the mid 1980s, which determined that the US intelligence had atleast 48 hour warning from cracked Japanese radio communication before the event. That aint straight outta the hollywood, that is as real as it gets.

Real in your little fantasy world! You clearly spend to much time surfing the net and hooking on to dodgy websites
Umm..no, it was not on website- i don't know if it is on website- i saw it on microfilm, Queen's University library records. Released from the US government under Freedom of Information Act claim and came with it typical 'lines blotted out to protect sensetive data' . Complete with the senetorial review committee member names, positions, etc etc. The conclusions were that US intelligence had noted radio intercepts form Japanese sources that a massive attack on Pearl Harbour was underway- but the US chose to only sail out its Aircraft carriers from Pearl harbour back towards their pacific coastline. Just not the kind of coverage the US media likes to give on such issues. Ie, clear indication of 'exploiting the situation and pushing the country into war' because it is very well known that the US desperately wanted to get into the war from day1 but its public was seriously against it and required a 'Pearl Harbour' to jump in the war. The reason US wanted desperately to get into the war was two fold: to enhance its own powerbase and to try and contain Nazi power from upsetting the world order. It knew that there was no threat to the US nation - Nazi germany was simply, not capable to launch a full scale military invasion of North America in the 1940s.

There should be one more poll -- Who started this conspiracy theory? Only one answer -- The good old Sunni Ummah with their age old bickering "Oh! Islam is in danger".
Dude, why do you talk rubbish about stuff you do not know ? I reside in north america, come across Engineers and Professors in the field daily and i've known many who laugh at the government's explanations of 9/11. The science simply does not add up to the government story, no if and or buts. I don't know what happened, i can only speculate but i DO know that what happened was not the explanation of what happened by the US government. Its just that simple. True, there are sunni ummah elements who deny the terrorists alltogether but you picking that aspect and completely ignoring so many well qualified voices raising concern reveals nothing more but your hinduvta zeal.

Dude, why do you talk rubbish about stuff you do not know ? I reside in north america, come across Engineers and Professors in the field daily and i've known many who laugh at the government's explanations of 9/11. The science simply does not add up to the government story, no if and or buts. I don't know what happened, i can only speculate but i DO know that what happened was not the explanation of what happened by the US government. Its just that simple. True, there are sunni ummah elements who deny the terrorists alltogether but you picking that aspect and completely ignoring so many well qualified voices raising concern reveals nothing more but your hinduvta zeal.
You live in Amreeka and come across brigade of senile engineers and professors and I live in 3rd world India doesnot mean that I will buy anything and everything. And you calling me Hindutva will not matter to me...am not self-apologetic and yeah I am also very much proud to be in Hindutva fold--- listen this for once and for all so that you have not to take pain in writing everytime what I am. OK. having said that, the no. of people died in 9/11 incident that too in 21st century is reason enough for any conspiracy to break-open and come out-- if at all it was there. As Bheembhai said earlier, President Bill Clinton was nailed by investigators just for getting Oral Pleasure.. Death of thousands of people is not a joke that those CIA and Bush admininstartion guyz will not break ranks and come out......If one thinks they will not then either he is ignorant fool or he is balatantly Islamized. On top of that, there are opposition parties in Amreeka who if get a feeling that that there is an iota of Government involvement, they will privately Fund an investigation and nail Bush-Chenney. This is a pure conspiracy theory initiated by good old sunni ummah and actively marketed by self-apologetic dhimmi crowd--looser commies.

You live in Amreeka and come across brigade of senile engineers and professors
1. I live in Canada 2. What makes you think 'senile' ?!? An engineer is just about the most qualified person as it gets to talk about the applied science behind the WTC and whether or not the phenomena matches the explanation.
am not self-apologetic and yeah I am also very much proud to be in Hindutva fold
Nothing self apologetic about me- I reject the hinduvta for their nonsensical and fundamentalist/warped perspective towards the world, just like i reject various other religious extremist groups from various religions. I know you are very proud of being a hinduvta and really, that is why i pity you- for that misplaced pride.
having said that, the no. of people died in 9/11 incident that too in 21st century is reason enough for any conspiracy to break-open and come out-- if at all it was there.
Pearl Harbour happened in early 1940s, didn't get officially investigated by the govt. till 1980s. Thats 40 years right there. Your hypothesis does not match the precedence set in these type of matters, unfortunately.
As Bheembhai said earlier, President Bill Clinton was nailed by investigators just for getting Oral Pleasure..
So what ? As i said, READ Arthashastra or Machiavelli and then come to this discussion. For unless you do, you really know naught about governance. It is explicitly stated in both sources that the best way for credible deniability is to establish the illusion of legalese- ie, nail the guys when they truely screw up or make someone a scapegoat for parroting the justice card but look the other way/cook stuff up in serious issues that stands to profit those in charge.
they will privately Fund an investigation and nail Bush-Chenney.
You cannot investigate the government through private sources in America. In short, if you are Bill Gates and you got shafted by the govt., you MUST work through the government- you cannot just privately fund an investigation since the government is NOT obliged to release any sensetive data to a private investigations committee/body. You simply believe that this won't happen because you've been sold the dummy that America is really the land of the free and good ol democracy. It really is not when it comes to international diplomacy- it won't be and it hardly is in any nation of America's demented history and power-hungry nature. Furthermore, this may not be even related to Bush-Cheney as they themselves are not privvy to all the information from CIA/NSA- which make the president 'aware' of situations as THEY see fit.
This is a pure conspiracy theory initiated by good old sunni ummah and actively marketed by self-apologetic dhimmi crowd and looser commies.
That is what the hinduvta in you wants to believe but that is only a part (and a small part) of the anti-US govt. 9/11 opinion holders. The bigger part- the qualified part- engineers, professors etc. are the ones who cannot talk openly about it without the govt. discrediting them and you already are brainwashed enough to think that they are 'loonies' and you know better than engineers when it comes to engineering related topics.

Or do you think they were inside jobs of respective govts as well CC?
They are not inside jobs IMO. But can we stick to the topic please- 9/11 ? I don't get this rather retarded line of logic where one issue is confused with another and if another isn't true, then so isnt this one either. Earlier, i had some moron throw the moon-landing hoax conspiracy theory as some sort of counter to my argument. Rather retarded to think that one conspiracy is related to the othe and that if one completely unrelated theory is retarded, so too are all conspiracy theories, is it not ?
Would you agree they were done by islamic terrorists?
They were ALL done by islamic terrorists- including 9/11. A US govt. involvement does not make it a mutually exclusive case (either islamic terrorists or US govt. in absolute). That is the kind of absolutist garbled thinking that annoys me no end. As i said, the whole 9/11 seems like a US govt. exploiting the situation to the fullest to revive its dying defence industry. They had forewarning, they just helped it along the way a bit (by adding the phantom strike at Pentagon) and are now reaping the dividends- the main benificiary of this helping hand- US's biggest economic sector ( the defence sector) is booming in post 9/11 days.

Option 2 Agreed that the US govt is not dhoodh ki dholi but letting its own people get killed on such a large scale and risk being found out about it is too much .If the numbers were smaller ,I could believe that they were involved ..but it is too big a risk and too far reaching consequences for the politicians.

I would like 1 response from every member on this board. I dont' want this to be anonymous--please don't be a weakling, .... ... please participate in this thread. No fancy posts--just say "Yes, U.S. had a hand in it" ... or "No, completely the work of Arab terrorists." Please, ... nothing more than 1 sentence!
There seems to be an ongoing problem with members in this site either not being able to read the topic starter's opening post or just plain ignoring it. Sandro (CC1981), you are such a target and you always will be because other members use the smallest morsels to bait you and you take it, as they say, hook line & sinker. I've enjoyed reading the 9/11 thread, except for the needless exaggerations and name calling, so how about continuing the actual debate there ? :regular_smile: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=4005

There seems to be an ongoing problem with members in this site either not being able to read the topic starter's opening post or just plain ignoring it.
Wow--one person actually "got it." New found respect for you Donny. :dance: