The Narendra Modi thread

1983-2011

The Narendra Modi thread  

6 members have voted

1. 1.

Because sadly Modi is targetted because people killed because of a particular community. Why nobody talks about Hindus or Sikh.
Everyone talks about hindus and skihs too. But look at the average age of the internet generation, most grew up around the time of the Gujrat riots. So its fresh in their mind. 1984 happened before most where born

And this has got what to do with the SC situation that we are discussing ?
Your argument - Supreme Court has not convicted Tytler etc. because Congress wields power at the center and even during BJP rule the courts were under the influence of Congress. What have courts been able to do in states where BJP has had sustained power for years? Even a retard like you should be able to understand now. surely? :dontknow:

How many major leaders have states in which BJP has had years of power been able to convict at the High Court level? :hysterical:
In 2000 the former PM PV Narasimha Rao was convicted in JMM bribery case, the first conviction of a former PM in India. However, he was later acquitted on appeal. Lalu Yadav was arrested and sent to jail multiple times during the NDA govt. Regarding the general question you raise, it is suspected in many quarters that Vajpayee and some of his ministers (esp Arun Jaitley) allowed the sabotage of the Bofors case to let Quattrochi go. Make no mistake, the Bofors case was definitely revived by the NDA, and they did infinitely more than Congress to investigate the matter, but at the final stretch a blatantly flawed order was passed by the Delhi High Court in March 2004 just before the elections which the NDA govt chose not to appeal and which was later used by UPA-1 to completely bury the matter. Apparently some people thought that keeping Sonia Gandhi as the head of Congress would allow BJP to rule for ever. Hahaha. Congress ofcourse is a master at misusing the CBI. Its in its DNA to misuse instruments of state.

Vajpayee..The 'musing Saint'..Of whatever limited chance he got to rule, he didn't had time for 'dirty tricks' and prosecution.. Hope BJP has learnt it's lessons..They need to learn to use the agencies effectively..
Convicting people responsible for the death of hundreds are dirty tricks. Shabaash!

Your argument - Supreme Court has not convicted Tytler etc. because Congress wields power at the center and even during BJP rule the courts were under the influence of Congress. What have courts been able to do in states where BJP has had sustained power for years? Even a retard like you should be able to understand now. surely? :dontknow:
No court can convict anyone without evidence and evidence has to be gathered by an investigating agency. The problem with the 1984 riots cases is that no investigation worth its name was done at all. A lot of water flowed before the cases were investigated under the NDA govt. Cases like this are generally sabotaged at the investigation level. The investigation is still under the CBI which is controlled by the Centre. In Gujarat 2002 riots cases, the allegations against the CM have investigated by a completely independent body - the SIT. Its workings have been carefully scrutinized by the Supreme Court. That is why, at least I will give much more credibility to its investigation and conclusions.

Yo dumbphuck the same is true even in states ... there is hardly any state that has had BJP govts like the Congress has had at the center. Why don't you tell us how the Babri case survived for decades that too in a utterly corrupt state like UP ? Even a dumass like you would understand that :dontknow: ?
:laugh:

Corruption cases are usually investigated by the CBI and the trial takes place in the designated CBI court. As far as High Courts are concerned, the State government has little role in the appointment of HC judges. In fact it is the President (Centre) which appoints the High Court judges, albeit on consultation with the SC Chief Justice.

Seedhi' date=' stop beating around the bush. Fact is no major politician of relevance has been convicted and served time regardless of which government has been in power. There are some token convictions after the accused loses relevance.[/quote']That mostly true, but it is due to the fact that Indian judiciary, especially the lower courts, is in a terrible shape. And this is only after any meaningful, unbiased investigation, which is rarely done. However, there has been a drastic improvement in the handling of riot related cases. For example many convictions have happened in the Kandhamal riots cases. In Gujarat 2002, many more convictions have taken place with a good fraction sentences of more than 10 years. The fact is that for the first time in India, for a riot case, a sitting Chief Minsiter and his administration have been investigated in such detail by an independent investigative agency, SIT - a body which has obtained many of the convictions for the most serious riot cases. It is disingenuous to lump the SIT with previous investigations into 1984 etc which were nowhere as thorough and closely scrutinized.

Let me also point out that the nature of allegations against Sajjan Kumar and Jagdish Tytler are completely different from those alleged against Narendra Modi. There are a number of eyewitnesses that saw Kumar and Tytler leading murderous mobs in Delhi. On the other hand the (flawed) logic against Modi is that since the riots happened, therefore the CM must have abetted it.

Let me also point out that the nature of allegations against Sajjan Kumar and Jagdish Tytler are completely different from those alleged against Narendra Modi. There are a number of eyewitnesses that saw Kumar and Tytler leading murderous mobs in Delhi. On the other hand the (flawed) logic against Modi is that since the riots happened, therefore the CM must have abetted it.
A magazine called Tehelka did an undercover sting on the Gujurat riots but i am not sure how trustworthy a source they are. It was claimed in their work that Modi was fuming about the burning of the train and said that the muslims had to pay. http://www.tehelka.com/story_main35.asp?filename=Ne031107gujrat_sec.asp There is the link to their work but like i said i am not sure how trustworthy they are.

A magazine called Tehelka did an undercover sting on the Gujurat riots but i am not sure how trustworthy a source they are. It was claimed in their work that Modi was fuming about the burning of the train and said that the muslims had to pay. http://www.tehelka.com/story_main35.asp?filename=Ne031107gujrat_sec.asp There is the link to their work but like i said i am not sure how trustworthy they are.
Tehelka is a Congress paid magazine. If it was trust worthy why they didn't take this proof to SC ? Even India TV managed to get 4 cricketers banned .

Those people (on the tape) never met Narendra Modi during or before the riots and Tehelka spread a blatant lie that Haresh Bhatt was instructed by Modi, when he did not even meet him. It later turned out Haresh Bhatt was boasting that he was important enough and cooked up the whole thing.

Those people (on the tape) never met Narendra Modi during or before the riots and Tehelka spread a blatant lie that Haresh Bhatt was instructed by Modi' date=' when he did not even meet him. It later turned out Haresh Bhatt was boasting that he was important enough and cooked up the whole thing.[/quote'] Cool, glad you pointed that out. The thing is, i simply don't believe that the riots of 2002 could have reached the scale they did if people in control of Gujurat were not either careless or complicit. Surely Modi could have asked for outside help if he felt that the police and other security forces in Gujurat could quell the violence. He can never be the PM with such a black mark against his name.

Cool, glad you pointed that out. The thing is, i simply don't believe that the riots of 2002 could have reached the scale they did if people in control of Gujurat were not either careless or complicit. Surely Modi could have asked for outside help if he felt that the police and other security forces in Gujurat could quell the violence. He can never be the PM with such a black mark against his name.
IF Rajiv, Nehru can so can he.

Minorities won't vote for anyone who doesn't approve of Sharia law.Majority of so called minorities still think 26/11 was the hand work of RSS.
Which idiots have u been talking to?dont paint an entire community with the same brush. Im not muslim but i've seen guys who are just as patriotic as u and me.

Which idiots have u been talking to?dont paint an entire community with the same brush. Im not muslim but i've seen guys who are just as patriotic as u and me.
So you didn't watch the seminar in which book was released 26/11 : A mastermind by RSS to defame Minorities And the book was released by Digvijay Singh. :cantstop:

So you didn't watch the seminar in which book was released 26/11 : A mastermind by RSS to defame Minorities And the book was released by Digvijay Singh. :cantstop:
Not a fan of the dumb kaangress feckers either,we should just go 49-0