The young fox- M Asif!

Because both Shoaib and Asif recently cleared drug tests.
:haha::haha::haha:, cleared drug tests ? Both would put Mohd Ghazni to shame. This aint an diploma exam, where u need to show some ability, albeit after several attempts, to CLEAR the test. The dope drains automatically out of the system, eventually. When they come back from an injury again, ICC must retest them.
Asif no doubt is a top talent that i would like to have in my team. But like his predecessors has no morals whatsoever. After all he is following the footsteps of ball tamperers' date= match fixers, pot smokers, womanizers and drug cheats. Pakistani bowlers historically have been prodigiously talented but morally weak characters. Asif is no different. The fact that he has succeeded in diff conditions so far, suggests that he has a bright career ahead of him. His ability to seam the ball both ways, at will, is prodigious. Finally Pakistan can seriously believe that they can reign in Sehwag in a test series
wah kia baat ha! When you know that players have other countries have also been proven to be womanizers, drugies, match fixers, ball tamperers, murderers etc then why do you single out the Pakistani players?
wah kia baat ha! When you know that players have other countries have also been proven to be womanizers, drugies, match fixers, ball tamperers, murderers etc then why do you single out the Pakistani players?
Sorry munda, but thats a fact u cant deny. Your qn has no basis. Its like asking, there are thousands who commit murder, why call one of them a murderer ? A murderer is a murderer because he committed a murder. The world around him cannot distort this fact. It is an undeniable fact that Pakistani bowlers have no morals whatsoever. There is video evidence of many tampering with the ball, judicial evidence for match fixing, and medical evidence for drug abuse. They all may have plenty of talent but poor role models.
Sorry munda, but thats a fact u cant deny. Your qn has no basis. Its like asking, there are thousands who commit murder, why call one of them a murderer ? A murderer is a murderer because he committed a murder. The world around him cannot distort this fact. It is an undeniable fact that Pakistani bowlers have no morals whatsoever. There is video evidence of many tampering with the ball, judicial evidence for match fixing, and medical evidence for drug abuse. They all may have plenty of talent but poor role models.
Yes i am not denying the fact that the PAK players have made mistakes but players from other countries have made equally or bigger mistakes so it's totally unfair to single out the PAK players.

Hi guys.this is my final post.My College is starting and i have to go now.I wish u all the best.and good luck team India i hope they do win ODI series against Eng. as i was checking the thread last time i did notice that Bumper has blaimed pakistani players for bein Womaniser,Match-Fixer,Ball-Tamprers. I would like to ask him wether Indian Cricketers havnt done that.´ Now Ball-Tampering Mr.Rahul Dravid caught tampering. Ball-Tampering Incident In January 2004 Dravid was found guilty of ball tampering during an ODI with Zimbabwe. Match referee Clive Lloyd adjudged the application of an energy sweet to the ball as a deliberate offence although Dravid himself denied this was his intent.Lloyd emphasised that television footage conclusively showed the star Indian batsman intentionally applying a lozenge to the ball during the Zimbabwean innings on Tuesday night at the Gabba, which was in breach of clause 2.10 of the ICC's Code of Conduct. Indian coach John Wright came out in defence of Dravid, stating that "It was an innocent mistake". Dravid did not comment on the incident due to ICC regulations, but former Indian captain Sourav Ganguly also stated that Dravid's act was "just an accident". Ricky Ponting had his own take on the incident, asserting "I don't think you'll see us doing anything like that," Now you know against wich team did he do that???against Zimbabwe when they were 84/4 http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/01/21/1074360836935.html?from=storyrhs http://content-www.cricinfo.com/wc2007/content/story/137724.html next thing is Match-Fixing. Azahr-ul-Din,Jadeja,Robin Singh were sacked from team for match-fixing. Womaniser. now an Indian actress came to pakistan and lived 3 days with Akhtar.Rina roy was maried to Mohsin.and many more incidents now india actresses should control themselves.they made pak players womaniser.loll Manslaughter: Sidhu Guilty of Manslaughter In December 2006, a court in India has found the former Indian cricketer and member of parliament guilty of culpable homicide. Sidhu had beaten up a man in 1988 over a petty dispute over parking vehicles in Patiala. The victim, a 65-year old man named Gurnam Singh, subsequently succumbed to the injuries that were inflicted on him. The former cricketer has resigned as a Member of Parliament after the court decision. On the 6th December, 2006, he was sentenced to three years in prison by the Punjab and Haryana High Court . However he has not been detained and his sentence has been suspended till January 31, 2007 for him to appeal to the Supreme Court of India. I know whole India will run after me now lolll. anyways i´m leaving this thread now.i dunno how to delete the user name.i request to mod to delete it plz. WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.

Womaniser. now an Indian actress came to pakistan and lived 3 days with Akhtar.Rina roy was maried to Mohsin.and many more incidents now india actresses should control themselves.they made paki womaniser.loll I know whole India will run after me now lolll. anyways i´m leaving this thread now.i dunno how to delete the user name.i request to mod to delete it plz. WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.
:two_thumbs_up: :eyedance::dance::yay:WUALB too.
Guest dada_rocks

Sala sahi mein p[akistani mullah ho tumne ye shabit kar diye: Shaadi kab se womanizing ke list mein aa gaya be dhakkan.. sudhar ja idiot sudhar ja duniya aage nikal gai hai rah jaoge hilate baith baithe.. waise han wo char-char wala harme agar taiyar karo tab ho sakta hai may be isis se confusion ho gai hogi tumko.. par yaad rahe reena raoy ke rahte agar jo bhi wo idiot tha shaadi karta doosari to uske balls chop kar deti roy....... womanizing ka reason hai glorification of harem culture.. Akhatar sapna dekha hoga: sala tar tar karta raha mujhe sonali bendre bari pasand hai.. bendre se kisi ne pochha wo akhtar ko janti hai wo boli I don't know don't care..

Salu I understand your frustration but your points are irrelevant as it does not disprove anything i said. May be if a young Indian batsman or bowler were proved to be cheat who got away with day light robbery, you may have a point or two. But the topic is about Asif, who had just been caught redhanded for dope and yet got away with it & is about make a comeback unpunished. May be Asif kept writing to ICC, "Speed yaar its nothing offensive yaar, if iz sory in advance yaar" and bored speedo to death and got away with it.

Guest dada_rocks
Salu I understand your frustration but your points are irrelevant as it does not disprove anything i said. May be if a young Indian batsman or bowler were proved to be cheat who got away with day light robbery, you may have a point or two. But the topic is about Asif, who had just been caught redhanded for dope and yet got away with it & is about make a comeback unpunished. May be Asif kept writing to ICC, "Speed yaar its nothing offensive yaar, if iz sory in advance yaar" and bored speedo to death and got away with it.
:hysterical::haha:

And thats not all. Do you see any of the Indian players who blundered (intentionally or otherwise) go unpunished ? Dravid was punished, Azhar & jadeja are still paying for their mistakes, while Akram got away with match fixing, Shoaiby/Asif with drug abuse. Thats the difference.

Asif no doubt is a top talent that i would like to have in my team. But like his predecessors has no morals whatsoever. After all he is following the footsteps of ball tamperers' date=' match fixers, [b']pot smokers, womanizers and drug cheats. Pakistani bowlers historically have been prodigiously talented but morally weak characters. Asif is no different. The fact that he has succeeded in diff conditions so far, suggests that he has a bright career ahead of him. His ability to seam the ball both ways, at will, is prodigious. Finally Pakistan can seriously believe that they can reign in Sehwag in a test series
Bumper Sahib , How does them being womanizers or pot smokers have any bearing on this discussion ? Surely you are not a moral police to judge their personal lives. The only issue here is they took banned drugs and they should have faced stricter ban then just token slap in the wrist.