Saudi to fund Indian Madrassahs - Wahhabism Proliferates in India

sandtest

Guest dada_rocks
bandhu, feel free to think, whatever pleases you....I will be happy. I live in India and travel to middle-east frequently, while I guess, DR lives in Amreeka. Anyway...."Atman" is Omnipresent and is ONE ---so says great Upanishdic seers :D
Some people are too arrogant to accept the fact that their stance might come of as rank illogical to many people and this propensity of deliberate confusion of one handle with another lulls them into that belief.

Some people are too arrogant to accept the fact that their stance might come of as rank illogical to many people and this propensity of deliberate confusion of one handle with another lulls them into that belief.
All right joker . Let me take a moment to have a hearty laugh at your expense and then I will sign out of this thread to watch the match.

Take a look at your first post in that thread KR ... you come out attacking DR based on your perceived opinions on DR .... yes DR is no saint but you cannot keep attacking people for their views ... especially when you have never once proved him wrong in the many debates that have watched. Just being PC does not equal to being right. If you stop attacking DR for his views then there wont be a reason for all this bickering and I will see to it that you get the respect you deserve. I know u will think that I am being partial .... but this is my honest 2 cents.
But did I use any abuse ? Come on man , I take great pains not to abuse anybody. And I tried to cool him down , apparently to no avail. Why are you not mentioning that. But all bets are off now , because DR is behaving like a Moron !

Guest dada_rocks
Take a look at your first post in that thread KR ... you come out attacking DR based on your perceived opinions on DR .... yes DR is no saint but you cannot keep attacking people for their views ... especially when you have never once proved him wrong in the many debates that have watched. Just being PC does not equal to being right. If you stop attacking DR for his views then there wont be a reason for all this bickering and I will see to it that you get the respect you deserve. I know u will think that I am being partial .... but this is my honest 2 cents.
I say attack my views if u can but what is this tirade after tirade thread after thread same nonsense of why u posted this why u didn;t post this why u have double standard ..and when I tell him why he disappears everytime and comes back again with same crap.. Poster after poster has shown how hindu extremism is anythign but islamic extremism poster aftre poster has said hindu scriptural BS nto only have no gpublic support but have crminilized by constitution.. poster after poster post after post people have shown how manu smriti not accetable hindu scripture.. these are not mere words but fact on the ground nobody cares about amnu-smriti.. why will anyone who is realistic will indulge in eyewash kind of debate u know the kind saban azami wud do and Veer sanghavi will differ.. ........

Because that is how these threads degenerate ..... if you dont like such degeneration then kindly dont attack or provoke just because you dont like the viewpoints and the political inclinations of the poster.
Okay Sir ! Will heed to you ! But ask DR need to use filthy languages against Muslims. Even Gambit and Shwetabh warned him in the other thread. He is making Ravi's job very uncomfortable as well not mention the Moderator's job.

I say attack my views if u can but what is this tirade after tirade thread after thread same nonsense of why u posted this why u didn;t post this why u have double standard ..and when I tell him why he disappears everytime and comes back again with same crap.. Poster after poster has shown how hindu extremism is anythign but islamic extremism poster aftre poster has said hindu scriptural BS nto only have no gpublic support but have crminilized by constitution.. poster after poster post after post people have shown how manu smriti not accetable hindu scripture.. these are not mere words but fact on the ground nobody cares about amnu-smriti.. why will anyone who is realistic will indulge in eyewash kind of debate u know the kind saban azami wud do and Veer sanghavi will differ.. ........
And go check that thread. You were the one who started abusing me as well as Maris . Not to mention Muslims ! Anyways, do you mind , I am watching the match !

Guest dada_rocks

Point is if he attacks me as a person with same BS which I have clarified many times and even exposed his PC-driven ignorance oevr the issue; he sud be ready to cop some in return..

KR ... I tell it as i see it .... you are PCness personified .... DR is the opposite of that ... its natural there is going to be a clash.
Apparently their are number of posters in your moderator panel who beg to differ. Shwetabh , Rajiv and Gambit already have warned him for his tirade against muslims in the other thread. And I see that you don't agree with them .

Thats correct I dont agree with them ... I will do so the moment you prove your case. Right now all you are doing is proclaiming that you are right. I would like to see some evidence to go along with it in the form of Black & White.
Hey , what are you on about . I have agreed with your position with a straight forward answer right in this thread about Saudi and madrassas? In case you forget , you wear two different hats. Bheembhai the Moderator and the Bheembhai the poster. As a poster , I have no problems if you agree with DR etc. BUT , as a moderator, you are steadfast support for his bigotry is frankly very disappointing. And you should take up the stance of criticizing DR for making highly inflammatory statements like "Muslims breed like Pigs" . Other Moderators have done that. Otherwise , I suggest you should consider giving up your role because , you will fail to play the role of a honest broker. Just my two cents and please don't take it personally as I don't mean to insult you.

Not about this thread KR ... Iam talking in general to your "general" complaints on DR = this and that ... ]
And whom do I complain to? Hint , I complain to DR , I thought this message board encourages opposites POV , did something change . And show me what part of this post you find abusive that started his mental imbalance. "Finally playing the UN aren't you ! And I see that as usual you do not blame Hinduism for the action of Hindus . But god forbade if a Muslim does something wrong , you , Sir will start your tirade against Islam and your cabal will support you in your endeavors."
Can you point out some of the discussions in the past where you have conclusively prooved any of DR or my views ? Pick any topic and feel free to go as far back as you would like to.
Care to point out some of the discussion where I haven't !
[ I will.
Let's get this record. You are perfectly fine with DR commenting that "Muslims breed like pigs ". Yes or No Please.
Now shall I also start cracking down on you too when you start your "hindu Fundie/Bigot tirades without as much as a iota of evidence to go by it ? you wont like that for some reason I suspect Right ?
Let's see what action you will take against Shwetabh, Dhonfy Rajeev, Gambit etc who have admonished DR in other thread's for his bigoted comments along the same lines as I have. And you equating my comment on Hindu Brigade to DR's legendary bigoted comments is rich I daresay ! Even , you have gone on record blasting muslims and the prophet . Pray tell me how can you moderate under these circumstances? And while we are at it, show one post were I have been admonished in the same way as DR by other moderators and I will edit my post and apologize.

Guest dada_rocks

Porving wrong..:giggle: I see once again him disappearing from that population growth debate after finding kerala population growth numbers to be more than national average.. to those who don't know kerala muslims have 90+% literacy all are rich through money pumped from their employment in arab states.. IN exactly same socio/economic condtion kerala Now I wud like to see why is that.. Hindu/chrstian's growth rate is so low that over-all kerala has least population growth rate in the country.. So go figure

Nope. But dont let it degenerate to such an extent that you start throwing bricks at each other.
Practice what you preach and show me the post where I started abuse first in the other thread? Still waiting !
He will also provide evidence if you ask. But here again you have come to a decision that DR is wrong and have attacked him. Its fine once twice thrice maybe 4 times ... but if the same thing keeps happening again and again people are bound to get mad ... Dont you think ?
He can get mad without being abusive . Why are you defending him when all the other moderators routinely blast for his bigoted views ? The last time I checked , I didn't get any warning from any moderators .That's because I take great care not to abuse first.
instead can you not ask why he thinks the way he does and try to understand where he is comming from ?
No sir, I am not going to understand his BS anymore.
1. The Sharia Discussion - This thread digressed quite a lot and you had some pretty peculiar views that Khilji,Humayun ,Sher Shah etc where all normal rulers. 2. The Tippu Discussion - Never bothered to check the links provided but yet levelled allegations that I was fundie etc etc ... 3. The Rajput kings = Equally Responsible for what happened in the 12th-15th century and that there was something wrong in Hinduism. You also claimed that they where "Hindu" kings but never provided any evidence of them having fought for their religion. 4. The Debate on Sina vs Khomeini. (You just summararily proclaimed sina was wrong as he was not in line with your views or some such PC thing)
Utter BS. Already this thread is clear indication that it is difficult to debate a poster who also happens to be the Moderator. Either drop your moderating hat and then debate or stop taking sides with that DR poster whom quite a few posters here consider to be a bigot. In fact , Moderators like Dhondy , Shwetabh , Rajeev, Gambit etc have routinely warned him before. And why do you think so? Must be something to do with his comments right ?? I want an answer on this matter, Sir. And on each and every points 1 to 4 , I have debunked you and DR. But you guys seem to suffer from Head in the Sand Syndrome and refuse to see the light. I don't have the patience nor the time nor the inclination to correct your thinking. In fact CC is more than willing to debate you and DR and he has the time and skill set , Go and debate him for all I care ! Anyways , I am going to take the high road and quit for today before this thread degenerates further and we start behaving in ways which wouldn't make us feel proud later.

Porving wrong..:giggle: I see once again him disappearing from that population growth debate after finding kerala population growth numbers to be more than national average.. to those who don't know kerala muslims have 90+% literacy all are rich through money pumped from their employment in arab states.. IN exactly same socio/economic condtion kerala Now I wud like to see why is that.. Hindu/chrstian's growth rate is so low that over-all kerala has least population growth rate in the country.. So go figure
And you still haven't answered the simple question I asked ! Quit your selective answering !

Can you point out some of the discussions in the past where you have conclusively prooved any of DR or my views ? Pick any topic and feel free to go as far back as you would like to.
I think you are a two-bit LIAR who initiated a thread about SRT scoring at 55 plus in 140 Tests or more when he had not even played 140 Tests. The thread was titled "BOTTOM-LINE" or something of that affect. Now if you are not a two-bit liar, you have ample proof right here. Go ahead, start a thread and ask for apology for misleading people. You have it in Black and White. Now walk the talk BB. xxxx

Bheembhai , Let it go man ! Right now you seem to be very upset and things can only get worse from now on. And my parting shot would be , "you consider my gentlemanly exit to AWOL " which is very sad because that tells me that you also enjoy this kind abuse fest debate which is what it becomes !