This Is A Match That Should Have Been Won By India !!!

Boy with those Dropped catches, he would have won this game tooo.... May be Dravid was trying to catch his form back by staying longer in the middle. Those of you who do not remember, that is how he recovers from his bad form. Kudos... to Dravid, and Senior ranks, SRT, SG, VVS and AK.. They all deserve this series win. I mean freaking WIN yaa... doesn't matter what others think. With Munaf, Agarkar on bench and if we get Bhajji or Chawla in good form then who knows we can kick some a$$ against the best team as well. But for now.. lets enjoy ODIs... Test series is gone... and WE WON IT><><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>><<<<>><><><><>< :dance::two_thumbs_up::yay::dance::two_thumbs_up::dance::yay::dance::two_thumbs_up::yay:

if he could be courageous in multan' date=' what prevented him from being courageous now?[/quote'] What courage are you talking about F'pitch ? I dont get it This was the ridiculous post i was responding to "Dravid will go in to the history of cricket as one of the selfish and cowardish captain .Shame on you Dravid." Such a comment , made on the back of a historic series victory , just shows how little that poster knows about cricket to be honest.

I knew it !!! Zaheer now contradicts Dravid re the tiredness excuse !! How di heck can you be tired after playing only 3 test matches ??? What about people playing 5 test matches ??? And what is the purpose of playing test matches if not to win ??? I have to say it again - Rahul has LAPSED SIGNIFICANTLY in the Oval test !! 2 India 0 England.............how sweet that would have sounded ! For this major debacle, we have to blame the old firm of Borde, Shastri & Dravid LLP !!

I knew it !!! Zaheer now contradicts Dravid re the tiredness excuse !! How di heck can you be tired after playing only 3 test matches ??? What about people playing 5 test matches ??? And what is the purpose of playing test matches if not to win ??? I have to say it again - Rahul has LAPSED SIGNIFICANTLY in the Oval test !! 2 India 0 England.............how sweet that would have sounded ! For this major debacle, we have to blame the old firm of Borde, Shastri & Dravid LLP !!
Dravid is bringing the trophy to India. Thats as sweet as it gets:two_thumbs_up:
OK.............let's say England had won the first test. So at the end of Day 3 of Test 3, it was still 1 - 1...........with all to play for. Would Dravid have batted again ???
No. He would have made them follow on! But it was not 1-1 but 1-0. Thats why he made sure the trophy would be sitting on his mantle piece:dance:not Vaughans. Tactically spot on. You would dream if the windies winning such a series:D