• Only 1 match
    • Less Than 1 month
    • 1-6 months
    • 6-12 months
    • 12-18 months
    • 18-24 months
    • Till next world cup
    • World Champions dont need ranking to prove themselves
    • I dont give a **** about rankings. I would rather choose Ravinder Jadeja over rankings.
    • India can't be number one in ODI's

Look Siri-CHU is back to get :whack: Absolutely - Look how Mahela walks here without even speaking a word and taking the word of the fielder. Mahela should be awarded the Spirit of Cricket award! :yay: -v0JSSORlXo
Jaya says I do Walk.. Just chill :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: He got owned :cantstop:
:hysterical: That was hilarious. I do walk...just chill. The voice tops the list!
It was as if lady Jaya was shrieking..... dnt kill me.... i'll go...... :hysterical::hysterical: watson just pwned him / her / it (whatever it is)
SL got Kula to bat even though he was injured and they had no chance to win only because of the over rate.
:giggle: Lankans never miss a chance for a little back stabbing no matter how insignificant it is. In this case lets try and get Dhoni suspended if he is behind over-rates again.

dexter mofo cant u understand........i have a good indian friend in my university and i know some hindi slangs.wats the big deal and about using google translation i never said i used to see slangs there.the normalhindi which i dont understand i see there.and talking about spirit of cricket we know very well with wat spirit india plays the game.srilanka always get spirit of cricket award before newzealand decided to behave like as if the most obedient guys of the world.suddenly.cant u guys see how chandimal walked yesterday.??????

actually the problem is u guys are so many here.so its quite easy for u all to pawn me.so if u really have balls ,dare to come to our forum guys,i will show u wat is called real pawning.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

actually the problem is u guys are so many here.so its quite easy for u all to pawn me.so if u really have balls ' date='dare to come to our forum guys,i will show u wat is called real pawning.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:[/quote'] real pawning is pawning on the field - which our team does. pawning on forums is useless if your team keeps getting pawned on field.:finger:
How good is our current ODI team Sehwag Gambhir Kohli Rohit Raina Dhoni Irfan Ashwin Zaheer Yadav Ojha 2 spinners and 3 fast bowlers at the sub continent (Irfan being the 3rd) plus 1 spinner and 4 fast bowlers away from home (Irfan being the 4th)
actually the problem is u guys are so many here.so its quite easy for u all to pawn me.so if u really have balls ' date='dare to come to our forum guys,i will show u wat is called real pawning.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:[/quote'] forget abt so many, talk to me..... i've pwned u so many times with ur blatant lies / boisterous claims.... remember the
  • india has never won a test series in lanka,
  • lanka wud beat india everywhere except mumbai,
  • no crying abt umpiring,
  • india will be lucky to not lose 5-0,
  • we'll beat u with 6-7 players posts of urs......

dont be so happy so soon guys.the pakis were also leading 1-0 at one time in recently concluded odi series and the first match they won convincingly unlike indians yesterday and yet after that we whipped their asses easily and won 3-1 .we will do the same with u soon.i just just cant wait for tuesday man.is there any way guys by which we can fast forward the day.just com tuesday man.i want to see horror in this forum.:finger::finger::finger:

actually the problem is u guys are so many here.so its quite easy for u all to pawn me.so if u really have balls ' date='dare to come to our forum guys,i will show u wat is called real pawning.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:[/quote'] Which one? This one or the green one? :winky:
even playing 15 players (two umpires' date='third umpire) u just beat srilanka (10 players) just by 20 runs and look at the happiness in this forum.looooooool u guys are really really sick.[/quote'] This is cheating. :whine: You said you will play with 6-7 players. I iz sad. :sad: Btw 11+3 is 14.
srt sehwag gambo kohli yuvi dhoni raina ashwin irfan zaheer munaf is better
Sehwag (Rahane) Gambhir Kohli Rohit/Tendulkar Raina/Yuvi Dhoni Irfan (if he plays like this)/Tiwary Ashwin Zaheer/? Yadav/? Ojha/? Our batting department is pretty strong as it is and can become even better with SRT or Yuvi coming into the team Our bowling department is questionable, Ashwin is a certainty but others will depend on form and fitness. Zaheer, Yadav, Aaron, Ishant, Sreesanth, Muanf, Dinda, P Kumar, V Kumar are all candidates for the 2 or 3 fast bowling spots and their inclusion aside from maybe Zaheer will depend on form We dont have a spinner to go in tandem with Ashwin in my view for the ODI. Ojha is suited to Test and Jadeja hasn't lived up to his promise