Kerala Express Watch Thread

I await Dravid the wall !
I don't think Sree is fit but he is the perfect package for what OP wants-which is why this thread stood out. Pace, swing, fire, venom, stares, aggression, he can get under your skin or get you out with amazing deilvery. Done this so many times. If no swing available he will still bowl 140-145k and keep batsmen on backfoot.
:cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::haha:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Enough with the jokes already! Can't take it anymore :cantstop:
No joke. You may have forgot the spell to Dilshan in the world cup final, where he repeatedly beat him for pace, but I haven't. All our bowlers went for runs that game so no point mentioning that. Sree even said his effort was 20/10. What he brings to the field is much much more than any of our seamers. It is like having more than 11 players. This IPL and World T20 he has declared himself fit so lets see. Every team needs a wicket taker in ODI's while rest bowl restrictive. Ours is Santh. He should be our go to man I am tired of saying this. People who want to chat crap about him for sake of it :finger:
No joke. You may have forgot the spell to Dilshan in the world cup final, where he repeatedly beat him for pace, but I haven't. All our bowlers went for runs that game so no point mentioning that. Sree even said his effort was 20/10. What he brings to the field is much much more than any of our seamers. It is like having more than 11 players. This IPL and World T20 he has declared himself fit so lets see. Every team needs a wicket taker in ODI's while rest bowl restrictive. Ours is Santh. He should be our go to man I am tired of saying this. People who want to chat crap about him for sake of it :finger:
I personally find you at your most amusing about how sree would beat bhaji up and gain revenge for slapgate. Hilarious stuff!:hysterical:
^ None of what I say is meant to be amusing. All hard facts. As Punjabis say themselves' date=' fight is 90% heart and 10% strength. Sree has the heart for fighting and out of all our players he has the body that most resembles a modern day gladiator. Key is lean muscle.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
^ None of what I say is meant to be amusing. All hard facts. As Punjabis say themselves' date=' fight is 90% heart and 10% strength. Sree has the heart for fighting and out of all our players he has the body that most resembles a modern day gladiator. Key is lean muscle.[/quote'] So why when slapped did he cry? Not glaidator stuff imo
So why when slapped did he cry? Not glaidator stuff imo
What can someone do if attacked like a coward from behind? Do you think death of Abhimanyu at hands of Kauravs made him a coward? He was crying too at how he was attacked with trickery rather than fight fairly. The betrayal also hurt Sree I am sure, he views him as a mate. One on one, make no mistake who will win... Also if you watch one video of Sree dancing, Bhajji is looking real angry sitting down. The guy is jealous of Sree, as he is better than Bhajji in many ways.
What can someone do if attacked like a coward from behind? Do you think death of Abhimanyu at hands of Kauravs made him a coward? He was crying too at how he was attacked with trickery rather than fight fairly. The betrayal also hurt Sree I am sure, he views him as a mate. One on one, make no mistake who will win... Also if you watch one video of Sree dancing, Bhajji is looking real angry sitting down. The guy is jealous of Sree, as he is better than Bhajji in many ways.
So now you are comparing sreesanth with Abhimanyu :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Brilliant, utterly brilliant:hysterical::hysterical: