Kerala Express Watch Thread

Nice images man, I particularly like this one you put. Keep them coming. Also these 2 got to me when we won the world cup, what a champion and kya style! Suresh+Raina+India+v+Sri+Lanka+2011+ICC+World+jfahbgVgp0Kl.jpgSuresh+Raina+India+v+Sri+Lanka+2011+ICC+World+VRM1zXJG6kYl.jpg
Credit to him, he found the right spot in the pic. Just beside Tondu. :winky: What an opportunist! :giggle:
Time for 'Star' Cricket and 'India TV' to use him as their brand ambassador.
Dhoni's brother Narendra stood for BJP in Bihar, trying to capitalize on Dhoni's fame. Sree has more fame and has natural wisdom, forget being a brand ambassador, I think he will enter politics/movies long term one day as he is not just good at cricket. Maybe finally end SRK dominance on bollywood if he puts his mind to it.
Dhoni's brother Narendra stood for BJP in Bihar, trying to capitalize on Dhoni's fame. Sree has more fame and has natural wisdom, forget being a brand ambassador, I think he will enter politics/movies long term one day as he is not just good at cricket. Maybe finally end SRK dominance on bollywood if he puts his mind to it.
:hysterical: :hysterical: You should be nominated for the 'Troll of Fame' at ICF.
Look at the 'troll' part I highlighted while responding to your post :giggle:
SRK got a lucky break, Sree has had several movie offers too which he has declined. Sree could easily do a baazigar /dhar role which led to SRK success. Problem is when you are really good at lots of things, you lack the drive. Sree looks for that killer delivery when he bowls too often too, he knows the heights he can reach so forgets basics.
SRK got a lucky break, Sree has had several movie offers too which he has declined. Sree could easily do a baazigar /dhar role which led to SRK success. Problem is when you are really good at lots of things, you lack the drive. Sree looks for that killer delivery when he bowls too often too, he knows the heights he can reach so forgets basics.
Going by his acting in the few commercials he's done, he'll be at the 'end' of any audition list in Mumbai. Only a true 'Troll of Famer' like you can state such things :hail:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Even Sreesanth's mom will laugh her head off while reading this. D_TW legend :hatsoff: