Varun Aaron injured again

yeah ' date='exactly! tell me how he is over rated if no one rates him ffs!:hysterical:[/quote'] cabby going into a hissy fit, thus not comprehending english. you said no one on ICF rates him and then people on this thread itself were saying he is overrated. :cantstop:
cabby going into a hissy fit' date=' thus not comprehending english. you said no one on ICF rates him and then people on this thread itself were saying he is overrated. :cantstop:[/quote'] and i am asking them how ?! the guy averages 27 compared to the great bhuvi who averages almost 40 in similar condtions and you said bhuvi is better ..tell me how yadav is over rated and bhuvi is not ?
yadav's average in indis is 27.16 in tests! he has played 5 matches so 10 innings and taken 18 wickets! compare that to bhuvi who has played 4 (8 innings ) matches and taken 6 wickets! so in similar conditions its not even fair to compare them :rofl:
lulz looks like cabby has not been monitoring indian cricket for past year. dhoni didnt give more than 10 overs max to his fast bowlers in recently concluded australia series. most overs went to the spinners, but still continue :cheer:
lulz looks like cabby has not been monitoring indian cricket for past year. dhoni didnt give more than 10 overs max to his fast bowlers. most overs went to the spinners' date=' but still continue :cheer:[/quote'] yadav played in same year only! acha bhai since ur expert tell me why does bhuvi average 40 :rofl: he gives away 40 runs to get one wicket...its simple if he was that good nad picking wickets at start his averge should be been much less !
yadav played in same year only! acha bhai since ur expert tell me why does bhuvi average 40 :rofl: he gives away 40 runs to get one wicket...its simple if he was that good nad picking wickets at start his averge should be been much less !
look in CT and check averages :two_thumbs_up:
just look in CT. he has performed well above Umesh. he has gotten us top order wickets while umesh gets smacked like a pinata' date=' only coming back in the middle overs.[/quote'] How does CT become the benchmark for future predictions that too in a different country?