Shame On You Bcci

btw want to know just for my knowledge: Do u guys protest for Pakistan-Ind bi-lateral CRICKET ONLY or its same for every other Sports as well? :hmmm:
Well Cricket and other things as well the day your country takes action against Mumbai perpetators then we can talk about cricket and other issues .Cricket is main thing here because Pakistan will be eating India,s food using India,s resources for free its like some one attacks your family and kills them and they want to be friends with you.
Do people here against cricket know what's going in hockey between India Pakistan? If not' date=' please read up.[/quote'] Hockey has no impact in India. Most people are not even aware when a match is going on and the spectators consist of the support staff and the extra players. So hockey, Khabbadi or Kho Kho doesn't matter. You have to hit where it hurts. India refusing to play in cricket really hurts Pakistan.
Hockey has no impact in India. Most people are not even aware when a match is going on and the spectators consist of the support staff and the extra players. So hockey' date=' Khabbadi or Kho Kho doesn't matter. [b']You have to hit where it hurts. India refusing to play in cricket really hurts Pakistan.
Seriously?! After all what has been written here you come up to this conclusion. :facepalm:
Seriously?! After all what has been written here you come up to this conclusion. :facepalm:
Why is everyone in Pakistan especially those associated with Cricket so ecstatic about the resumption of cricketing ties? Why are Pakistani newspapers already talking of fat IPL6 contracts for their players. Is it because they are dripping with love for India? Not playing India in cricket really hurts them financially. Thats why they have been pestering India to play them for the past one year. I dont need to read this thread to come to that conclusion. Just need some commonsense.
Why is everyone in Pakistan especially those associated with Cricket so ecstatic about the resumption of cricketing ties? Why are Pakistani newspapers already talking of fat IPL6 contracts for their players. Is it because they are dripping with love for India? Not playing India in cricket really hurts them financially. Thats why they have been pestering India to play them for the past one year. I dont need to read this thread to come to that conclusion. Just need some commonsense.
Good that you equate money earned by players from IPL contracts to Pakistan's economy, army and government. So, according to you Pakistan's as a state will "progress" and will stabilize after IPL contract, NO?
Good that you equate money earned by players from IPL contracts to Pakistan's economy' date=' army and government. So, according to you Pakistan's as a state will "progress" and will stabilize after IPL contract, NO?[/quote'] You are quoting me out of context. I did not talk about IPL only ..The Pakistan board is reportedly earning a good amount from this series. It is also the psychological impact of cricket. And who is taliking about stabilization and progress of Pakistan. Where did I ever mention it? Pakistan as a state will anyway fall apart. Maybe Taliban will rule Pakistan in a few years. Who cares? Anyway I have stated my opinion and am entitled to it.
You are quoting me out of context. I did not talk about IPL only ..The Pakistan board is reportedly earning a good amount from this series. It is also the psychological impact of cricket. And who is taliking about stabilization and progress of Pakistan. Where did I ever mention it? Pakistan as a state will anyway fall apart. Maybe Taliban will rule Pakistan in a few years. Who cares? Anyway I have stated my opinion and am entitled to it.
we should care, Pakistan has over a 100 nuclear bomb, we need a stable Pakistan to have peace in this region
You are quoting me out of context. I did not talk about IPL only ..The Pakistan board is reportedly earning a good amount from this series. It is also the psychological impact of cricket. And who is taliking about stabilization and progress of Pakistan. Where did I ever mention it? Pakistan as a state will anyway fall apart. Maybe Taliban will rule Pakistan in a few years. Who cares? Anyway I have stated my opinion and am entitled to it.
Brother you are arguing with Indians who want cricket at what ever cost you me and king tendulkar are fanatics this is the perception some of the icfers have i dont want to mention names. I bet ISI PAK govt and cricketers are laughing behind India,s back due to its weak foreign policy. India can learn a lot from Israel.
we should care' date=' Pakistan has over a 100 nuclear bomb, we need a stable Pakistan to have peace in this region[/quote'] If pakistan can think of destroying Whole India India can do the same do you want me to post what happened during 48 65 71 99 .
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/ipl/news/Pakistan-players-all-set-to-be-a-part-of-IPL-6-auctions/articleshow/15003906.cms not sure if it is already posted...But now comes the news that Pak players may be part of IPL-6 auctions
Yea invite more trouble no shame tu tu BCCI sohail tanvir abused Hindus and you still want them manmohan singh grand daughter will marry zardari son then all these so called politicians can get exported to Pakistan.
Sure - you are entitled to your opinion and so am I. I am trying to understand how "not earning from cricket" hits Pakistan. You need to quantify two things before you make that. [1] How does PCB earning affects Pakistan? You may recollect that BCCI is the top earning state and yet India's economy is in tantrums. Unfortunately, apart from few "A Beautiful Minds" I fail to see any correlation between this. [2] Lets assume it affects Pakistan. How much does it affect? Is that factor high enough for us to make it our top priority. Mind you, there are many impending issues at hand which require immediate and urgent attention. I don't need to list it. Edit Sarkar, this edit is for you. Please stop quoting me. You are just highlighting the inefficiency of our law & order system when you say - "These people will come and destroy us." If you have the balls, let these people come and run away with their tails in between their legs.
Who wants discussions on price rise' date=' corruption, mismangement etc. Keep the massess occupied with cricket matches against Pakistan and Pakistanis in IPL and there will be enough scandals, matchfixing and tension to keep the news channels and public busy.[/quote'] does not works like this sorry i completely disagree with this post its not like us indians are always discussing abt problems and pakistan its only now there is news abt cricket tht it started again more over other then security concern i odnt think this series would effect us badly in any way if we wanted to ignore them we would have to ignore them in other areas,sports too jsut bcos cricket has more following does not changes anything dont make policies like this
does not works like this sorry i completely disagree with this post its not like us indians are always discussing abt problems and pakistan its only now there is news abt cricket tht it started again more over other then security concern i odnt think this series would effect us badly in any way if we wanted to ignore them we would have to ignore them in other areas,sports too jsut bcos cricket has more following does not changes anything dont make policies like this
Chhod Na Sabby. When someone links a bi-lateral cricket series to "HIT" Pakistan we pretty much know what's going on.

Pakistan is applying to have PTV and other Pakistani channels restarted in India (Link). Also, the owner of Pakistan's biggest business group is going to apply for banking licences in India(Link) - if the Indian Govt doesn't have a problem in that then it would mean that they are keen to re-establish friendly relations with Pak so whether you all like it or not, cricket with Pakistan is not going to stop.

India is already doing 80' date='000 crore of business with Pakistan with mfn status given to Pakistan in way back 1996 ,yet there is only hue and cry over cricket[/quote'] Our mindset is that we think we can beat Pakis in all the fields except cricket & hockey.. and cricket matters to more people than hockey