Munna Bhai

Gambit

All said and done he is a good bowler but he needs to be hidden in the field. I was quite surprised he picked up a decent catch in the game against Scotland. I suppose people can wreck their career because of their attitude. Munaf looks like he has had a very bad foundation in cricket. Catching and fielding is also an integral part of one's cricketing ability. It is possible he may have neglected that part of the game during his formation years. Also the attitude has to be worked at from young age. Talent is all good but without proper attitude and discipline no way the talent can guarantee consistency.

All said and done he is a good bowler but he needs to be hidden in the field. I was quite surprised he picked up a decent catch in the game against Scotland. I suppose people can wreck their career because of their attitude. Munaf looks like he has had a very bad foundation in cricket. Catching and fielding is also an integral part of one's cricketing ability. It is possible he may have neglected that part of the game during his formation years. Also the attitude has to be worked at from young age. Talent is all good but without proper attitude and discipline no way the talent can guarantee consistency.
I will go further and add that EVEN if you do NOT have "talent" in bucketloads, with hardwork, discipline and correct attitude you can create success. But if you have talent, and not the other stuff, you will sooner or later start falling behind. What Munna bhai is doing is squandering talent.