1. 1.

• McCullum
    • Guptil
    • Taylor
    • Williamson
    • Van Wyk
    • None of the NZ bat
    • Other batsmen (state it in thread)

yes.. but he will cope ...kohli and him are looking good better then no batsman in australia and only dravid in england i will say i would rather watch struggling rohit then struggling tendulkar cos maybe rohit will improve and has a future.. but tendulkar is just committing harakiri here lets bring in yongta beauties .. if they cant cope tht does not mean we will play 40 year olds :mad:
Yup, they are and that's why I'm all for getting Rahane and Rohit in as well. The under-performers need to be benched ASAP.
Yup' date=' they are and that's why I'm all for getting Rahane and Rohit in as well. The under-performers need to be benched ASAP.[/quote'] yes if there is no one else performing and rohit comes back into form (have to admit his confidence is all gone ) then he can come back btw why will any one select badrri and raina in test team ? :sad: its like they want to be mediocre
yes if there is no one else performing and rohit comes back into form (have to admit his confidence is all gone ) then he can come back btw why will any one select badrri and raina in test team ? :sad: its like they want to be mediocre
No clue. Badri shouldn't have been selected. Period. And Raina's turn should have come after we had tried Rahane and Rohit first.
No clue. Badri shouldn't have been selected. Period. And Raina's turn should have come after we had tried Rahane and Rohit first.
i even dont rate rohit but rkt does and i normally trust him more then myself so ya wnt mind him in tests but if he fails :diablo: raina,badri.. csk connection? anyone else thinks like this? :dontknow:
Great logic.We shouldnt judge Rohit based on ODIs but should class Badri as failure in test cricket based on ODI. :hatsoff: Yep its with CSK connection that he outscored every batsman in domestic cricket for almost a decade.
no he hasnt outscored them most people played better then him got into team.. while badri kept on playing ranji..thts why he has so many runs :P
Great logic.We shouldnt judge Rohit based on ODIs but should class Badri as failure in test cricket based on ODI. :hatsoff: Yep its with CSK connection that he outscored every batsman in domestic cricket for almost a decade.
Not based on his performance alone but the way he handled Sammy and Andre Russell on the WI tour. I remember Sammy and Russell bouncing Badri and troubling him and that too bowling at 120-130 kph:omg: Rohit's problem is building an innings in shorter format and not the way he handles the bowlers, or lack of talent. If anything you go how in the world such a player throws his wkt away like that. Not so with Badri.
Not based on his performance alone but the way he handled Sammy and Andre ruseel on teh WI tour. I remember Sammy and Russell bouncing Badri and troubling him :omg: Rohit's problem is building an innings in shorter format and not the way he handles the bowlers.
Yep his handling of the straight balls from Mathews and Perera were legendry.Werent they :hysterical: Fact is both have great domestic record in Ranji trophy and should be judged only after giving them decent run in test cricket not based on ODIs regardless of opposition because the challenges in ODIs are totally different. Frankly i dont have an issue if Rahane or Rohit are choosen ahead of Badri.Because apart from putting in performances in Ranji trophy they have age on their side.But when the likes of Raina and Yuvi are choosen ahead then its truly disgusting.
Yep his handling of the straight balls from Mathews and Perera were legendry.Werent they :hysterical: Fact is both have great domestic record in Ranji trophy and should be judged only after giving them decent run in test cricket not based on ODIs regardless of opposition because the challenges in ODIs are totally different. Frankly i dont have an issue if Rahane or Rohit are choosen ahead of Badri.Because apart from putting in performances in Ranji trophy they have age on their side.But when the likes of Raina and Yuvi are choosen ahead then its truly disgusting.
Raina & Yuvi shouldn't be selected for Tests. Rahane & Rohit should be given a run but Badri has never seen anything the level of talent Rohit has shown. The way Rohit took on Aussie pacers on a fast & bouncy track in 2010 WC in WI was amazing when all around him crashed and burned with India 40/7 :omg: Rohit's talent cannot be doubted and his problem is building an innings in shorte formats, especially rotating the strike. In Tests he doesn't have to score off every ball and this won't have to play across the line and get out to straight balls.
So Dhoni is a disgusting captain who only cares for his friends and not the benifit of the team.Isnt what u are indirectly implying?
nothing like that but there is no reason to select badri now he is 32 year old i wsnt impressed first time around and raina..sucks in tests guy cant play off spin in india and bouncers outside
Raina & Yuvi shouldn't be selected for Tests. Rahane & Rohit should be given a run but Badri has never seen anything the level of talent Rohit has shown. The way Rohit took on Aussie pacers on a fast & bouncy track in 2010 WC in WI was amazing when all around him crashed and burned with India 40/7 :omg: Rohit's talent cannot be doubted and his problem is building an innings in shorte formats' date=' especially rotating the strike. In Tests he doesn't have to score off every ball and this won't have to play across the line and get out to straight balls.[/quote'] TBH Rohit more of than not had a reputation of fair weather player in Ranji trophy.He always made merry when Mumbai top order (Jaffer Rahane and the likes) made a huge platform and struggled when the going gets tough.Only in the last season and half he seemed to change that reputation. Also he clearly has issues in his technique outside offstump and to incoming deliveries.T20 wont expose that which was clearly exposed in CB series in Australia when he faced new ball and also in sri lanka.And not a single time he got out trying attacking shot. So saying his problem is building an innings in shorte formats or rotating the strike is simply not true.
TBH Rohit more of than not had a reputation of fair weather player in Ranji trophy.He always made merry when Mumbai top order (Jaffer Rahane and the likes) made a huge platform and struggled when the going gets tough.Only in the last season and half he seemed to change that reputation. Also he clearly has issues in his technique outside offstump and to incoming deliveries.T20 wont expose that which was clearly exposed in CB series in Australia when he faced new ball and also in sri lanka.And not a single time he got out trying attacking shot. So saying his problem is building an innings in shorte formats or rotating the strike is simply not true.
Yes, Rohit may have a few deficiencies but he rarely looks out of depth against intl bowlers. Badri really did against WI bowlers in WI. Before that series I was all for Badri to be given a go in Tests but when I saw him struggling against WI bowlers and saw him being bounced by likes of Sammy and Russell I changed my mind. Rohit and Rahane have to be ahead of Badri and after these two I would back the likes of Chand, Aparajith, Mandeep etc. instead of Badri.
Yes' date=' Rohit may have a few deficiencies but he rarely looks out of depth against intl bowlers. Badri really did against WI bowlers in WI. Before that series I was all for Badri to be given a go in Tests but when I saw him struggling against WI bowlers and saw him being bounced by likes of Sammy and Russell I changed my mind. Rohit and Rahane have to be ahead of Badri and after these two I would back the likes of Chand, Aparajith, Mandeep etc. instead of Badri.[/quote'] So Rohit didnt look out of depth in the Srilanka tour? Or during the CB series? Or Mathews and Perera part of some fearsome bowling attack?