Your Current Favorite smileyz

Cricketics

Dear' date=' don´t you know?? Please try to find the answer yourself if still you couldn´t then I will let you know. Read my (full) signatures , that perhaps will help you understand. And yes, believe me it´s not a show off from me.[/quote'] Give me a name, and prove that he started it. Thats all I ask.

That man didn´t start this and neither it was must to deal in roses but in love. So' date=' a rose is also a symbol of love and friendship, right?? The man is 'Mahatma Gandhi'.[/quote']So, did Gandhi start it , or no? Answer in yes or no please. Earlier you tried to imply that he did, now you're saying he didnt. Tell me honestly, who started the roses was it Gandhi, or was it Munnabhai, or was it Rawal? Dont go around doing jackshite that was showed in the movie... and giving Gandhi's name for it.

Dear, what I did is I told my real identifcation. So it´s up to you to believe or not. You claim I´m a complete fake and my age is not what I tell then sorry I can´t do anything at all. But why do you think that I´m a fake, dear?? One should believe in each other.
I am 78 feet tall. Really. :eyedance: