GKD ka drama time! LOL

Gaurav

aur koi kaam nahin hai kya aaj :hysterical:
Aj koi zada work nahi hai actually. Finished a big project so now I can sit on my @ss for few days. I think I might go and buy some ice cream and then watch God ke warriors on CNN.

Aj koi zada work nahi hai actually. Finished a big project so now I can sit on my @ss for few days. I think I might go and buy some ice cream and then watch God ke warriors on CNN.
God ke waariors... i saw one of the episode on CNN day before yesterday... i dont like thi sreligious fighting thing... if you have time watch movie "Knocked Up" aite me to office

Gai --->:bike:<-----rads on her gaddi....:D translation --upar dekh...
I would not say that if I was you. The view from my low position while you are on the bike would be too revealing :hysterical: Out of respect for you I will keep my eyes to the ground while you run me over :sad_smile:
Girls Gone Wild? :giggle:
Not playing with you as you are spoken for :haha:

Ha ha ha Finey ne yahan bhi sab shuru kar diya. Gai ka doodh... looks like tujhe gai ki jagah Bhainse (That is a male bhains) ka doodh milega. Finey ke chakkar main bade log barbaad hue hain. He/She/It will mess you up. Hum to do saal se barbaad hain. Samajhdaar ho to muh pohncho aur paleng ke neeche ghus ke so jao. Finey will lead u on and get you in a pickle (potentially by showing you a small pickle) :)