Events that need to be removed from the olympics

nballa

Fencing should be removed with immediate effect and all medals given in this sport from the time of that marathon runner courier boy should be taken back. I tried to watch this game but couldn't figure out what both of them were trying to do with that joke of a sword thing. There was no span of continuous action for more than 3-4 secs. Can you name any other sport which has shorter span of continuous action? All events of this discipline should be stopped and this sport should be illegal-ized.

Kabaddi FTW!! We will win win 1 gold at least every Olympic.
Don't count on it. If its introduced as an Olympic sport then we will suddenly suck at it :giggle:
Here's some interesting statistic for you folks. Kabaddi has had 4 WC's and India has won all 4. So, we are undisputed champions! Women's Kabbadi WC was introduced in 2012 and India won it too. I have two questions (don't Google) [1] Which is the next successful Men's Kabbadi Team after India? [2] Which country has Kabbadi as it's national sport?

Here's some interesting statistic for you folks. Kabaddi has had 4 WC's and India has won all 4. So, we are undisputed champions! Women's Kabbadi WC was introduced in 2012 and India won it too. I have two questions (don't Google) [1] Which is the next successful Men's Kabbadi Team after India? [2] Which country has Kabbadi as it's national sport?
Kaneda :hmmm:

Is Nepal answer to 1)?? Fluke answer BTW:giggle:

1]pak 2]afgha? maybe

I heard or read somewhere that Cricket was once in olympics, probably 1900 or 1904, is that true? Which format they played? (ofcourse Test cricket it should be :D) but anybody know the details? and was those match(es) were considered as "Tests" or "First Class"?

Kaneda :hmmm:
i read somewhere before that its bangladesh
Is Nepal answer to 1)?? Fluke answer BTW:giggle:
1]pak 2]afgha? maybe
Since everyone has tried and no one is quite able to answer this [1] Which is the next successful Men's Kabbadi Team after India? Iran - Twice runner up [2] Which country has Kabbadi as it's national sport? Bangladesh. They call it Ha Du Du.

Tennis-not even important for those competiting, not the pinnacle of their sport. Embarrasing that some teams let tennis players carry their flag, when not important to compete here unlike other olympians who have been waiting 4 years for this moment. Gymnastics-its not a sport and is just acrobatics with judges. Not quite as bad as ice dancing in winter games which is just a joke to call a sport.