Sushil Kumar ... one win away from a medal..

Roshanrocks

i was out all day yesterday now woke up early to very nice surprise of one medal already won and one more silver in bag and going for gold wow. Congrats to Yogeshwar you are just awesome/ Sushil Kumar lived up to all the billing :hatsoff::hatsoff: you are a legend.

boria majumdar says.... Sushil it seems was so concentrating on his training... he did not want to come to lift the flag during the ceremony but finally relented as it was the ultimate honor... He did not give a single interview... was not to be seen, was reletlessly practicing... then he goes overboard saying... he wants only Gold, he is in the zone... jo jeeta wohi sikander blah blah... calm down Boria majumdar....

boria majumdar says.... Sushil it seems was so concentrating on his training... he did not want to come to lift the flag during the ceremony but finally relented as it was the ultimate honor... He did not give a single interview... was not to be seen, was reletlessly practicing... then he goes overboard saying... he wants only Gold, he is in the zone... jo jeeta wohi sikander blah blah... calm down Boria majumdar....
I was watching an american wrestling yesterday and even his twitter handle was something like "goingforgold", people criticized him but well he got into the final

These matches require lot of focus as they get over in a very short time. Good job that Sushil kept away from the media. These matches are tense stuff. No need to add any more spicy bits into it. :headshake:

I was watching an american wrestling yesterday and even his twitter handle was something like "goingforgold"' date=' people criticized him but well he got into the final[/quote'] Sushil Kumar isnt saying anything... Its Boria Majumdar who's adrenaline is flowin so much that he feels that Sushil will just turn up in the final and get the gold... Abey Japanes wrestler ki tareef karo kuch... :mad: I want Sushil to win Gold obviously but am not going overboard thinking its easy :nono: