15 Al-Qaida activists arrested in Manipur

Feed

Guest dada_rocks

Once again u are at it man, all the luminaries in the news piece are ROPers.. al-qaida's reference is there .. so who do u think should be chastised timabktoo and daoist

Once again u are at it man' date=' all the luminaries in the news piece are ROPers.. al-qaida's reference is there .. so who do u think should be chastised timabktoo and daoist[/quote'] Blah blah blah....get over with your obsession, will ya? Had you concentrated this much on NE the place would have been a heaven by now! :finger:

Guest dada_rocks

U are putting unrelated tidbits here which stinks like usual islamic-extremism-apologist. Al-qaida recruitment happens because there is no development.... I refuse to buy that particulary in face of well-educated and well-placed folks joining this band ( latest glasgow episode is case in point)....Bihar is no better on socio-economic ladder than north-east btw.. Anyway socio/ecnomic war there is being faught by naxalites not al-qaida operatives.. so stop fudging things .. My point is u come up with arcane theories accusing people as if some detour has happend from OP which has not.. all of the al-qaida operatives metioned in the news are muslims Word Al-qaida , pakistan is whose birth-place , is asspociated with land of pure so tell me why mention of these two obvious names riles you.......... Issue of NE development has nothing to do with this otherwise in India where millions live on less than dollar a day should have al-qaida in every street.

Guest dada_rocks

Point is why it pains u when obvious things get discussed.. paritcularly whenever ur two favs pakistan and roper are under hammer.. stop being apologist: when crime agiant hindus in BD wud be discussed u will broach up RSS and thenlecture othyers to concentarte on topic.. Once again stop fudging extremism debate with socio/ecnomics, it has nothing to do with it whatsoever..

Guest dada_rocks

I say look other way it;s his prerogative ( people belive in all sort of crazy things anyway) but why lecture on baseless detour accusations when discussion is pretty much confined to OP.

Point is why it pains u when obvious things get discussed.. paritcularly whenever ur two favs pakistan and roper are under hammer..
My two favorites Pakistan and ROP...Now I am sure subah subah pee liya hai...:hysterical: Stop being paranoid and start doing something for NE for a change. The week I see you open a thread on NE every single day, like you do for ROP, I will start to think maybe you have seen the light. Till then DR ke teen yaar - O2, H2O and ROP.... I wonder how you would have survived before the advent of Muhammed DR? :hysterical: xxx

Guest dada_rocks

I need to do and am doing for Bihar before NE and that's not the topic here.. anyway.. i guess I have put my point across... Nobody knows what is the truth but with ur deliberate attempts to obfuscate matter u do come of as rop baiter time and again.. See u have successfully hijacked this thread by inserting some unrelated issue.. If NE lack of development pains you put a thread in place we will discuss it there..par ye har jagah ungali karnae ka ak hi matlab hai and u know what that is..

We must understand one thing very clearly that Pakistan remains home to the Al Qaeda and Taliban based on the following clear facts --- (1) The largest number of important Al Qaeda operatives have been arrested or killed in Pakistan (2) Initially, the Taliban were born as students of madrassas in Pakistan (3) Pakistan was one of only 3 nations in the world to have diplomatic relations with the Taliban (4) Today the Taliban operate freely in parts of Pakistan (5) Terrorists who were in jail in India were released in Afghanistan after the Taliban negotiated for their release in exchange for the safety of passengers in a hijacked Indian airliner. Those released terrorists now live honorable lives in Pakistan, which played no role in checking the Taliban. So, those candle light kissers at Wagah Border like Arun-Dotty roy, Kuldip Nayyar and other disgusting p-sec commie crowd living under dilusion of their paki love must be whacked, they are no better than their paki lunatic counterparts.

We must understand one thing very clearly that Pakistan remains home to the Al Qaeda and Taliban based on the following clear facts --- (1) The largest number of important Al Qaeda operatives have been arrested or killed in Pakistan (2) Initially, the Taliban were born as students of madrassas in Pakistan (3) Pakistan was one of only 3 nations in the world to have diplomatic relations with the Taliban (4) Today the Taliban operate freely in parts of Pakistan (5) Terrorists who were in jail in India were released in Afghanistan after the Taliban negotiated for their release in exchange for the safety of passengers in a hijacked Indian airliner. Those released terrorists now live honorable lives in Pakistan, which played no role in checking the Taliban. So, those candle light kissers at Wagah Border like Arun-Dotty roy, Kuldip Nayyar and other disgusting p-sec commie crowd living under dilusion of their paki love must be whacked, they are no better than their paki lunatic counterparts.
Add to that Mumbai bombing culprits are given shelter in Pakistan and celebrity balcony-dancers are becoming their samdhis.