India's hope- SRK

coffee_rules

arrey Bhraata Lurker...Suprabhat...good morning. Abb main soney jaa rehaa hoon..kal phir topic change ker lengey. Lekin afsos iss baat kaa reh jaayegaa ke, log Indian forum mein Indian practices ka bahaana banaakar, Hinduism ka Mzaak udaatey hain, aur hum seb besharmo ki tereh dekhatey reh jaatey hai. Khair koi baat nahin....Maleech manasikataa ke logon se yahee ummed ker sektey hai. bye.
Beeti taahi bisaar diya jaaye Sandtest bhai. Yehan koi Hindustani practise ka majaak nahin bana reha hai, bas garma garmi mein galat kah diya hoga. Now here's an advice itne der se to aap mental masterbation kar rahe hain, why not try the actual thingy. you know nothing beats the 4 am ahmmmmm...please send all your details to GKD..he looks fwd to stuff like that. Chaliye subh raatri.. xx

Adi ben no offense but can you be equally earnest and demanding when such topics are discussed and proof in the form of photo's videos links appear and the usual song and natak happens from the rag 0.0001% club ? Thanks.
No offense taken but all I'm asking for is proof on the OP.

log Indian forum mein Indian practices ka bahaana banaakar, Hinduism ka Mzaak udaatey hain
Hindu-ism ki nahee, hindu logo ki. Kyoon miyaan..agar aap musalmaano ki mazaakh udatey hai aur unko bina kisi kasoor ke 'desh-drohi' banaa daalte hain to mere is vishay me kahne me gal kya hai ? Aakir yeh satya to hain naa or aapke desh ki sabse bari sloke hai 'satyameva jayate'.
.Maleech manasikataa ke logon se yahee ummed ker sektey hai.
maleech ? woh kya hai bhai ?

Gambo ... I thought no such things were needed over here when people levelled far more serious allegations at me and some others .... what goes around comes around.
What allegations BB? You must excuse me but you know I don't follow all threads in GD on such issues.

Guest dada_rocks
Hindu-ism ki nahee' date=' hindu logo ki. Kyoon miyaan..agar aap musalmaano ki mazaakh udatey hai aur [b']unko bina kisi kasoor ke 'desh-drohi' banaa daalte hain to mere is vishay me kahne me gal kya hai ? Aakir yeh satya to hain naa or aapke desh ki sabse bari sloke hai 'satyameva jayate'. maleech ? woh kya hai bhai ?
abe dope-head moti buddhi kitani baar tumko log dikhayega aaina.. har baar aankkh moond lete ho:giggle:

What? You telling me you havent bought a binocular yet. Go do the honours. Thats the stuff every chap dreams of.. By the way you mentined very fat...jaane do..who the hells knows what you may end up seeing...aisa nahin ke mood ulta ho jaaye..plus aise bhi you are 48 now....you may get an early male version of male menopause. :hysterical:
Abhe chota walla binocular already hai mere pase! When she smoke she looks right in front and it feels as if she is looking directly at me. I chicken out as I am a married man :D Abhe I am not 48 and she is not fat! Don't make me fly over to US and whoop your @ss with :rose::rose::rose: roses Rawal style :hysterical:

Abhe chota walla binocular already hai mere pase! When she smoke she looks right in front and it feels as if she is looking directly at me. I chicken out as I am a married man :D
Abbe you wrote fat chick. Waise if she is fit then I say go for it. I wouldnt want to comment on marital status really. I mean if I was married and saw a full frontal nude on television am I supposed to close my eyes?? Whats the difference here? Then again I am a single man. Waise I have been in that situation. I used to live in Milwaukee, right next to this Marquette University dorm. You know what they say about Kashmir? If there is a paradise it is here, its here...same thingy...had some really "nice" memory. Maybe we should start a tharki thread sometime. I mean come on we are all adults here..:two_thumbs_up:

Pls accord the same courtesey when proof is provided in other topics/threads on such matters .... you havent in the past .... but I hope you do so in the future. .... thats all Iam saying. Dhanyawaad. PS: If you want some proof I can dig up some of my "old classics" involving the usual suspects. :D
The topic of this thread is about SRK. There are no such other threads that are about him. Someone made a claim about SRK and refused to back it up. This has nothing to do with past or future discussions on Kashmir or what have you not. Shukriyaa

Do you seriously *still* think this is *just* about SRK and nothing else .... ?
That's all Gambit and I were asking about and that's all I wanted to know. I don't pay any attention to the other threads where religious discussions take place.