'Hitler' shop upsets Jewish community, others in Ahmedabad

1983-2011

What about the "legislation" banning Mein Kampf in Australia? :confused:
Like I said earlier, I cant rattle off the exact page/verse off the top of my head. When I told you that to the best of my knowledge, the book was banned by legislation, I spoke a simple truth. I cant be asked to justify the actions of Dymock' about their business decision to sell/not sell the book. As far as I am concerned, the book is full of hatred and lies and should not be sold anywhere! If my local university had a copy, I will tell them the same thing.

I don't think there's any legislation banning the book in Australia.. It's freely available.. http://www.fishpond.com.au/Books/Mein-Kampf-Adolf-Hitler/9780984536139 Then why blame the Indians or India?
There is no legislation like that. Sree_Oz thought ki chewtiya kaat lo public ka - pretty easy to do where he lives - but when his bluff has been called he is waffling like a kicked dog in the corner.

Like I said earlier, I cant rattle off the exact page/verse off the top of my head. When I told you that to the best of my knowledge, the book was banned by legislation, I spoke a simple truth. I cant be asked to justify the actions of Dymock' about their business decision to sell/not sell the book. As far as I am concerned, the book is full of hatred and lies and should not be sold anywhere! If my local university had a copy, I will tell them the same thing.
I don't give a frack what you "think" with your two brain cells. You made a claim about the book being banned by legislation in Australia, I am simply asking you to back up your claim....what's so difficult in that? :confused:

Sree, I guess by now it is proved beyond doubt with multiple evidences that the book is not banned in Australia. You probably made an error of judgment earlier when you cited a legislation. So, it's time you let that go unless you can provide any source which says otherwis.e As for your personal stand on why Mein Kampf should not be circulated, you have every right to your opinion and I respect that. :smiley:

Here you go Mr Misinformer:

The Racial Discrimination Act aims to strike a balance between the right to communicate freely (‘freedom of speech’) and the right to live free from racial hatred or vilification. To strike this balance, the Act outlines some things that are not against the law, provided they are ‘done reasonably and in good faith’ - even if they are done in public. Under the Act, the things that are not against the law if they are “done reasonably and in good faith” are: an artistic work or performance – for example, a play in which racially offensive attitudes are expressed by a character.
Link: http://www.hreoc.gov.au/racial_discrimination/guide_to_rda/index.html

I don't give a frack what you "think" with your two brain cells. You made a claim about the book being banned by legislation in Australia' date=' I am simply asking you to back up your claim....what's so difficult in that? :confused:[/quote'] LOL. You sound like a baby who had his lollipop stolen! :hysterical:

There is no legislation like that. Sree_Oz thought ki chewtiya kaat lo public ka - pretty easy to do where he lives - but when his bluff has been called he is waffling like a kicked dog in the corner.
Sorry gramps, you are not going to get your information spoon fed, not least by me. Here, read this, its a good start: http://www.hreoc.gov.au/racial_discrimination/guide_to_rda/index.html

It's not banned in Australia.. It's freely available. You can buy it online too.. It's even listed in Government websites: http://trove.nla.gov.au/work/5596308 Is that the national Library website? :giggle: The National Library should be banned..
I can't speak on their behalf, ask them if you are so curious! I can speak on the behalf of the following three people wonly: Me, Myself and I :king:

Yea, lets have a shop named after Ghazni and see if there is no uproar. This is the same bloke who destroyed the Somnath temple and killed some 50, 000 people who tried to defend it. The fact that Hitler is looked up as some sort of hero - his Mein Kampf book is being sold freely in India - is a bloody disgrace.
Okay... :cantstop: