'Hitler' shop upsets Jewish community, others in Ahmedabad

1983-2011

Forget about google - just quote the relevant lines from the legislation which says Mein Kampf is banned in Australia with an authentic link. Kicked dog in the corner' date=' waffling.[/quote'] Only for you than to disregard like all the stuff you have disregarded? Tempting, but I will pass.

Only for you than to disregard like all the stuff you have disregarded? Tempting' date=' but I will pass.[/quote'] Not for me, but for other ICFers to learn about how the progressive nation of Australia (which used to steal babies till 40 years back) has banned Mein Kampf. :hysterical:

Borrow kya yaar' date=' I've posted his neighborhood bookstore's reply to my email saying they have Mein Kampf in stock in their store. :laugh:[/quote'] If the book is FREELY available in Libraries, what's the need to buy it? If Indian libraries are also making this book freely available for public, then it's a bloody disgrace.. :headshake:

Yea, thats the spirit. Keep barking, you might get thrown a biscuit. :doggie:
Waffling in the corner like a kicked dog, huh? At least improvise on the insults. Don't like to face the truth about your country having wiped off their entire native population? Don't like the truth about your country stealing kids from native's mothers? Don't like the truth about your PM defending the theft of kids a few years back? Never mind. Just provide us the link of Mein Kampf being banned in Australia.:hatsoff:

If the book is FREELY available in Libraries, what's the need to buy it? If Indian libraries are also making this book freely available for public, then it's a bloody disgrace.. :headshake:
Yeah I agree. It's a bloody disgrace and all bloody Indians consider bloody Hitler as their hero!

Asterix, I will try one more time. Hopeless cause but oh well. My opinion of Mein Kempf is that it should not be sold anywhere. I think it reflects poorly on any place that sells it, Australia included. I think places in Australia that sell it are at fault and I wish they would reconsider. By the token, I can't be expected to justify some other parties decision to sell/not sell the book.

Asterix, I will try one more time. Hopeless cause but oh well. My opinion of Mein Kempf is that it should not be sold anywhere. I think it reflects poorly on any place that sells it, Australia included. I think places in Australia that sell it are at fault and I wish they would reconsider. By the token, I can't be expected to justify some other parties decision to sell/not sell the book.
No one gives a frack about your opinion, it's high time you realized it. You made a factual claim of Mein Kampf being banned in Australia through some legislation - we wan't to see proof of that claim.

Waffling in the corner like a kicked dog, huh? At least improvise on the insults. Don't like to face the truth about your country having wiped off their entire native population? Don't like the truth about your country stealing kids from native's mothers? Don't like the truth about your PM defending the theft of kids a few years back? Never mind. Just provide us the link of Mein Kampf being banned in Australia.
Feel free to bark about all the injustices that happened in the past, I ain't stopping you.

For me it's not about Mein Kempf.. It's your tendencies to hate anything India related or Indian and jumping guns in various topics.. Peace..

Your country' date=' you take it up.I am glad I am not part of a set up where stealing of kids is supported at the state level. But the fact you've ignored it and go ballistic about some other nation proves you are perfectly fine with it.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical: Some of the crap you write :hail: