Blog: Urban Gypsy | Girl Molested in Delhi Metro General Compartment

Stuge

Seriously! Change the way you think and you will get the girl of your dreams. India still doesn't have many men who think like this. The odds will be heavily on your side.
No sir. Thanks for your advice. I can allow my GF to wear whatever she wants, but how am I gonna control other men from touching her? If you can convince me abt this, I would allow her to wear whatever she likes..!!

I have a cousin who used to object to his sisters wearing skirts ....now his wife decides what he wears and he has to keep his shirt tucked in all the time.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
cringed reading that. what a phag. unless he was just kidding around. Making sacrifices out of mutual respect would be fine but being a pushover isnt.

I have never understood the logic of trying to rationalize men misbehaving with women by putting the onus the women's dress/appearance. The standard line is 'Oh, if she wasnt dressed so skimpily, the men would not mess with her..'. WTF! How does that even make sense? As a man, it saddens me to see so many of my kind behave so pathetically with women all the time. I dont think that men are fundamentally perverted, it is just so that so many of these youths, especially in towns/cities, have very little education/exposure on how to behave with women. Many of them probably grew up in their households and neighborhoods with little or no contact with women.

I have never understood the logic of trying to rationalize men misbehaving with women by putting the onus the women's dress/appearance. The standard line is 'Oh, if she wasnt dressed so skimpily, the men would not mess with her..'. WTF! How does that even make sense? As a man, it saddens me to see so many of my kind behave so pathetically with women all the time. I dont think that men are fundamentally perverted, it is just so that so many of these youths, especially in towns/cities, have very little education/exposure on how to behave with women. Many of them probably grew up in their households and neighborhoods with little or no contact with women.
Fortunately for every pig out there there are enough good ones around too.I I personally don't think this has anything to do with education(formal education) It does have to do with ones upbringing and also a sense of basic decency. Decent men never act like that no matter what. Indecent ones just need an excuse.

Some one here is the absolute King of his imaginary kingdom...:hysterical::hysterical: If I had a sister I wouldn't allow this... If I had a GF..I wouldn't allow that....
you know who is that person :winky: .. I personally don't mind what woman wears .like you said earlier indecent people just need an excuse to act in indecent manner .Sadly ,such retards are the ones who reflect city or the society as a whole :(

I personally believe people should dress appropriately for all occasions....keeping their surroundings in view. Indecent men will find an excuse anywhere in any place. If you can't wear a sleeveless top for movies ...then there is not much that can be said about the men coming for these movies. It is shocking to see young men in this age believe that they have a God given right to dictate terms to the women around them.

I have made my point and if you just want to argue just the sake of arguing' date='I am not ready for it. Personally I would not allow my sister to wear like that if she uses public transport. I would not oppose if she goes in cab to office which is more protective and safe place.[/quote'] Do you own your sister :desiwoman: Have you not read cab drivers taking advantage of women??

Some one here is the absolute King of his imaginary kingdom...:hysterical::hysterical: If I had a sister I wouldn't allow this... If I had a GF..I wouldn't allow that....
Imaginary GF????? You better a take a look at these threads opened by me last year..... http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=270981 http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=270638 :winky::winky::winky::winky::winky::winky::winky::winky:

Imaginary GF????? You better a take a look at these threads opened by me last year..... http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=270981 http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=270638 :winky::winky::winky::winky::winky::winky::winky::winky:
Dude with your attitude, no girl in her right mind will tolerate you for more than 5 mins. Even if you look like Salman or Hritik. Good luck in getting anyone apart from teen girls that too for max 1 month. But thanks for the amazing proof in those threads. Those sounds like what teenagers dream up sitting at home alone on how a relationship with a girl will be. You do this, she reacts like that, you use this magic formula, she reacts like this. If only human beings were like Asimov's 3 rules of robots