Sex education in India- whats your stance ?

CC1981

am confused here educate parents on what.. how best to impart knowledge about sex to their childrenor what sex education is all about??? correct me if iam wrong well thats what sex ed books are for sex education..
I am not talking about parents and kids in cities like Mumbai or west countries. What I means is make parents aware what their kids are going to learn in the school, not all parents in India know what his son/daughter learns in school, the parents in rural areas consider "school" as something good for the future of child and rightly so. But they don't indulge in details of what his/her kids are doing over there, while westerners and city dwellers do go in details of what their child learns in school, so for them it is OK as they can keep a watch at healthy development of of their child. By the way, what is the exact content of so called sex education books, which we were unable to learn because there was no speacial sex education subject during our time. PS: Everyone supports education for HIV Aids/STDs and there are many ads/media campaigns, given present day children exposed to television etc.

I am not talking about parents and kids in cities like Mumbai or west countries. What I means is make parents aware what their kids are going to learn in the school, not all parents in India know what his son/daughter learns in school, the parents in rural areas consider "school" as something good for the future of child and rightly so. But they don't indulge in details of what his/her kids are doing over there, while westerners and city dwellers do go in details of what their child learns in school, so for them it is OK as they can keep a watch at healthy development of of their child. By the way, what is the exact content of so called sex education books, which we were unable to learn because there was no speacial sex education subject during our time. PS: Everyone supports education for HIV Aids/STDs and there are many ads/media campaigns, given present day children exposed to television etc.
agreed on th people from rural area thingy only sort of...... btw Even ididnt have nay sex ed classes sex ed books that my dad had given me to read had all kind of stuff on how children should deal with puberty,girls menstrual cycle,mens menstrualcycle, all about sexually transmitted diseases hiv/aids,oral sex ,how baby is born,n stuf and yes complete with pictorial references of female body /male body which a parent wont be able to explain..... the basic info media gives is the causes of aids/hiv. ie it uske bhi aagey kuch hain bhai ....and i havent seen any media campaign which discusses STD yet Iam sure thats the basis of sex ed books even in school

Guest dada_rocks

Mera stance hai ki har school se hottest teacher ka practial video live dikhana chahiye lunch break mein bachchon ko.. ho sakte to sari hot teachers yathasambhaw nyuntam vastron ka prayog karen.. Sirf balak ya balikaon jaise vidyalaya pe sarvatha rok laga deni chahiye.. Garmi ki chhution wale yatra pe har kamre ko ak balak aur balika aapse mein ak sath milakar prayog karen.. vidyalay ke dwar pe har bachche ko condom ka pak packet muhaiya karaya jaye painthouse/playboy/mayfair jaisee pustikaon ki uplabdhi vidyalay ke pustkalaya mein ho.. bachchon ke maan baap socially inapt larkon larkiyon keiye araanged-shag ka prabandh har shaniwaar ko karen.. is chalchitra se prerna li ja sakti hai FNCHQ4ff42o

Mera stance hai ki har school se hottest teacher ka practial video live dikhana chahiye lunch break mein bachchon ko.. ho sakte to sari hot teachers yathasambhaw nyuntam vastron ka prayog karen.. Sirf balak ya balikaon jaise vidyalaya pe sarvatha rok laga deni chahiye.. Garmi ki chhution wale yatra pe har kamre ko ak balak aur balika aapse mein ak sath milakar prayog karen.. vidyalay ke dwar pe har bachche ko condom ka pak packet muhaiya karaya jaye painthouse/playboy/mayfair jaisee pustikaon ki uplabdhi vidyalay ke pustkalaya mein ho.. bachchon ke maan baap socially inapt larkon larkiyon keiye araanged-shag ka prabandh har shaniwaar ko karen.. is chalchitra se prerna li ja sakti hai
After reading that post I am thinking ke sex education baad mein, first lets have Hindi education. Itna pure Hindi to Ramayan ke baad nahi suna :sad_smile:

Guest dada_rocks

Aaapne ak achchha prashtaw laya hai aur is sandarbh mein meri nimnlikhit sujhaw hai.. Ak aise vartalaap-ki-karhi shuru honi chahiye yahan; jehan kewal hindi bhasa ke prayog ki swikriti ho.... Waise bhi hindi bhasa mumbai-chalchitra-jagat ke sansarg mein aakar kuchh is tarah pariwartit ho gai hai ki bina kisi arabi/farsi shabdon ka pryaog kiye do pankti likhana ya bolana bara hi nikrisht karya ho gaya hai.. Phir bhi yathasambhaw cheshta ye ki jayegi ki kewal prakrit sanskrit ya uske apbhransh shabdon ka hi prayog ho..

Guest dada_rocks
haha :hysterical: dr you would be the sex principal of that school
Aapko is tarah abhivyakt karni chahiye apni bhawna: DR aap prajanan vishay ke adhyapan ka kaarya sambhalenge us vidyalaya mein.. saptahik paricharcha ka daromadaar bhi aapke hi kandhon pe hoga

Aapko is tarah abhivyakt karni chahiye apni bhawna: DR aap prajanan vishay ke adhyapan ka kaarya sambhalenge us vidyalaya mein.. saptahik paricharcha ka daromadaar bhi aapke hi kandhon pe hoga
phir to us vidyalaya ka beda garg bhi aapke shubh haaton dwaara hi hoga... isme koi sankoch nahin hai

Guest dada_rocks

Kaisi anukti ka prayog kar rahein aap.. main to sare vidyarthiyon ke prajanana-sandrabhit vishayaon mein ak saduchit visheshagyata ke shikhar pe pahuncha ke hi dam lunga

Once again your anti-Hindu sentiments are reflected throughout your post. You have made it a habit to pass your value judgement on Hindus and project them in bad light, missing no opportunity to take pot-shots at RSS over anything and everything fed to you by western media.
Do not assume that i am dissing the RSS because of 'western media'. Barring me and my brother, my entire family is in India and that won't change. I've SEEN RSS fundamentalism first hand, i would be decrying RSS even if the west were kissing its butt.
You have no idea how many schools RSS runs for providing free education to those under-developed masses of India, where there are no schools, while your commie and p-sec folks keep themselves busy appeasing vote bank...
So ? I dunno if you are aware of not but the Nazis and the Brownshirts did a LOT of such 'good' deeds for Germans during the great depression and afterwards. Still doesnt change the fact that their objectives were superiority-motivated, just like RSS.
Do you fully understand Kamasutra and the basis of Khajuraho statues.?
No. But nobody does. Unlike hinduvta idiots who think they KNOW what Khajuraho statues represent, i make no such claims, since such claims are NOT verifiable, as documentation from the relevent period is missing. As i said before, you have NO IDEA about just who are having sex on the khajuraho walls- random people ? Gods ? Ram & Sita ? we simply do not know.
Your source of information is visible here itself.
And so is your's.
NOT from westerners but from our own Indians, probably you will have some better understanding
No, it wouldnt, since our own indians are less aware of their history than most west-based historians are. I am not saying they are perfect, but they do not go around making ridiculous claims like the Taj is a hindu structure etc etc.
but I doubt given your anti-Hindu attitude.
That is just your paranoia. If you think its anti-hindu to say that hinduism has changed for the worse after 1200 years of interaction with islam, then you really dont know what is anti and what is pro.
try to understand the concern of a father-Mother for their son/daughter...and then talk about it.
Does not compute. There is no logic in your statement, since if father-mother were concerned for their sons, they wouldn't hide the facts and figures of puberty & sexuality from their kids. It is the single biggest change in the lives of their kids ( going into puberty) and somehow your idea doesnt make sense because it is like saying ' hey man, i care about you a lot...so much so that i will completely ignore the most fundamental change in your life'.