ucl 2012-13 season

adi B

I did not watch Dortmund v Malaga bu heard about the offside goal. i think Malagas second was offise too right? Anyway from what Ive read over two legs BVB deserved to go through. Itll be great if they can keep this side together and Lewandowski especially hangs around.

Really do not know why Beckham started he showed off his passing range which is still great everytime he got the ball but that was rarely. Veratti can ping those passes pretty decently too and hes got the legs to close the Barca midfield down.
Veratti should have started first leg

I did not watch Dortmund v Malaga bu heard about the offside goal. i think Malagas second was offise too right? Anyway from what Ive read over two legs BVB deserved to go through. Itll be great if they can keep this side together and Lewandowski especially hangs around. Veratti should have started first leg
Malaga's second and Dortmund's third goal were offside. We can say it was equal! :haha:

bayern will murder barca at home, they should play kroos and alaba(if fit).bayern are too strong but they have to remember they cant dominate barca throughout the tie,have to sit back at times. in the other semi,dortmund will beat madrid with ease

bayern will murder barca at home, they should play kroos and alaba(if fit).bayern are too strong but they have to remember they cant dominate barca throughout the tie,have to sit back at times. in the other semi,dortmund will beat madrid with ease
Hopefully Puyol will be back till then. Right now Barca has Adriano playing as CB which is clearly not a great choice. A fully fit Messi will be a great boon as well.