Munaf 'bhai' Patel

The name should read 'MUNNA Bhai'. Second, he was always a line and length with surprising pace kind of guy. I sometimes wonder how well he could have bowled if he even had a decent run up. He basically ambles in and then puts in his shoulder. A proper bowling coach could add 10 mph to his bowling without sacrifing accuracy

i agree that we shouldnt be overusing zaheer. but i think we have england on the backfoot now. we might as well play him the next 2-3 odis and make sure we have the series in the bag. maybe we give sharma or even bose a match for the last two odis. definitely over aggy.

man i take back what i said of him after his awful last over. 49.5Patel to Broad, FOUR, Another lemon cut. Another boundary. England now need 10 to win from one ball. Will Munaf bowl a no ball? 49.4Patel to Broad, SIX, 20 from 3 and what does Broad do. Smokes a full toss on the off stump over long off. The crowd roar their approval 49.2Patel to Broad, FOUR, Ah! The lemon cut. It was full in length, outside off, Broad tries to drill it through cover, gets a inside-edge and it runs to fine leg boundary. 49.1Patel to Broad, SIX, Short of length, on the leg stump and Broad tonks it over deep midwicket. Powar runs back, catches it and tries to flick it back in but he has already gone beyond the ropes. The crowd love it.

Wow what a great match he's having. Never thought he would've done this good so far after what happened in the warmup matches. 3 huge wickets. Imagine having Zaheer in the attack. India would took england to the cleaners. And speaking of bowlers, crapakar goes wicketless!
man i take back what i said of him after his awful last over.
:hysterical: