Any gamers around ??

jf1gp_1

Never really liked BL : ( But I agree IGN definitely overrated some games Halo Reach. 9.5/10 :cantstop: But have a feeling this will be good cause of new developer :dance:
:hitler: Play it Co-Op its a killer game. 1st doesn't have a deep storyline but the 2nd is just oomph!

It's locked. I don't mind paying the extra bucks' date=' cuz I buy v. selected number of games, the ones that are really worth it.[/quote'] Then buy uncharted 3 mafia 3 battlefield 3 ,god of war 3,assassin creed wait for call of duty black ops 2 gta v,castlevania lord of shadow is a good game so is dante inferno I am waiting for castlevania lord of shadows 2 ,gta v ,cod black ops 2 ,wwe 13 and there is rumour about uncharted 4 so looking forward to it as well and ashes 2013

Loving Halo 4 so far. It feels different in some ways but still familiar. Graphics are as good as they get. :yay: Still yet to discover who the new main enemy is though :nervous:
Typical butthurt PC gamer :finger: Keep *****ing here while I go play the best game to come out this year. :beach:
GFX? Halo? Best Game Of The Year? :hysterical:

That wasn't a city! There were different villages and cities inside the game San Andreas.
I never said its a city. San Andreas & Liberty City and fictional states of USA in the game. This game will be situated in the same San Andreas and it will be having almost the same map as the actual San Andreas. The states are pretty much classified into three parts - San Andreas (GTA SA, GTA V) Vice City (GTA VC) & Liberty City (GTA 1,3 & 4) This will be a much more developed SA :dance: It seems like the vehicles in it are licensed. :dance:

I never said its a city. San Andreas & Liberty City and fictional states of USA in the game. This game will be situated in the same San Andreas and it will be having almost the same map as the actual San Andreas. The states are pretty much classified into three parts - San Andreas (GTA SA, GTA V) Vice City (GTA VC) & Liberty City (GTA 1,3 & 4) This will be a much more developed SA :dance: It seems like the vehicles in it are licensed. :dance:
Okay. San Andreas is easily the best sate followed by Liberty City.