Any gamers around ??

jf1gp_1

^Nice shots :nice: ... almost like the 360 :giggle: Showing their true colors :giggle: Very well mannered and sophisticated.
:cantstop::hysterical::hysterical:.I Have about 10 GB of mods installed and its with and enb which enable Ambient occulsion,Sky lightning,Depth of field,Indirect Lightning on a quad core i5 750 overclocked to 4.2ghz with gtx 560ti twin frozr 2 overclocked + 4gb ram .Xbox 360 would explode if you tried to play it with these settings.

Awesome screens dude! :nice: Give Amalur a shot. Cell shaded gfx but brilliant gameplay!
Thanks man,what are uplaying currently? .I have kingdom of amlur with all dlc loaded i will play it,was busy for few months with skyrim adding mods and creating an enb which is vibrant.

Thanks man' date='I have kingdom of amlur with all dlc loaded i will play it,was busy for few months with skyrim adding mods and creating an enb which is vibrant.[/quote'] Haven't got much time either so a bit Prototype 2 & 007 Legends, both are fun but horrible games. Absolution has released, thought of playing that until FC3 releases. Yeah noticed. The whitrun pic looks beautiful with ENB... Amalur has a weak story line, pretty much like Skyrim. I enjoyed the side missions of Skyrim, especially the Dark Brotherhood. Oblivion had a better impact in the story compared to Skyrim.. Did you try Dawnguard? Reviews says its bad, thought of going for an opinion before I get it.

Haven't got much time either so a bit Prototype 2 & 007 Legends, both are fun but horrible games. Absolution has released, thought of playing that until FC3 releases. Yeah noticed. The whitrun pic looks beautiful with ENB... Amalur has a weak story line, pretty much like Skyrim. I enjoyed the side missions of Skyrim, especially the Dark Brotherhood. Oblivion had a better impact in the story compared to Skyrim.. Did you try Dawnguard? Reviews says its bad, thought of going for an opinion before I get it.
I have not played dawnguard yet .I am not much in to vampire thing but it adds some legendary dragon and a new power ,am waiting for dragon born dlc it would be fun . Nothing matches witcher 2 In terms of mordern rpgs ,your choices really make a diff. I am also planning on getting hitman ,am a big fan of bloodmoney and stealth .

I have not played dawnguard yet .I am not much in to vampire thing but it adds some legendary dragon and a new power ,am waiting for dragon born dlc it would be fun . Nothing matches witcher 2 In terms of mordern rpgs ,your choices really make a diff.
Matter of fact I'm a huge Witcher fan and a bigger fan of Witcher 1 than Witcher 2. But as you mentioned Witcher 2 would be right on top in terms of 'modern RPGs'. Brilliant storyline, combat, characters and brothels. Always loved Hitman...Silent Assassins would top the list for me followed by Blood Money and Contracts. The Silent Assassin theme scares the sh*t out of me with a bunch of Ninjas searching for you. And yeah talking about modern RPGs. My favorite one has got to be Mass Effect series. Infact it one of my favorite game..have been importing the Saved game since Mass Effect 1. Love that game..its bloody crisp, epic and a hellove story.

Halo 4 is better than the new Call of Duty. Halo 4 has the true skill system for multiplayer (not visible until early 2013 though). Ranks are 1-50. Honestly the true skill system makes Halo better than other FPS games where there is nothing to lose. To get to 50 you have to do well against the very best in the game consistently. Not like COD where you can get to the highest rank just because you have more playing time. I never got to 50 in any Halo 3 playlist, will change that this time round. If your 50, your in the top 1% Im guessing. You win you go up, you lose you go down. And the opposition keeps getting harder as you go up. It's a great system.

Halo 4 is better than the new Call of Duty. Halo 4 has the true skill system for multiplayer (not visible until early 2013 though). Ranks are 1-50. Honestly the true skill system makes Halo better than other FPS games where there is nothing to lose. To get to 50 you have to do well against the very best in the game consistently. Not like COD where you can get to the highest rank just because you have more playing time. I never got to 50 in any Halo 3 playlist, will change that this time round. If your 50, your in the top 1% Im guessing. You win you go up, you lose you go down. And the opposition keeps getting harder as you go up. It's a great system.
That's pretty normal in SP. You're not talking about MP by any chance, are you?

But how can the opposition get harder as you play on ?:idunno: .
Once you get to level 35, your paired with people around 34-37. Once you get to 40 your opponents are also 38-42. You get what I mean. At 45+ opponents are very hard. You can try in all types of playlists, but to get to 50 you have to beat 48's and 9's consistently. Most people won't get to 40 or much past it. I got stuck around 45 last time (H3). If you lose matches your level will go down so it's pretty competitive. This games true skill ranking system won't be visible until early 2013.

Once you get to level 35' date=' your paired with people around 34-37. Once you get to 40 your opponents are also 38-42. You get what I mean. At 45+ opponents are very hard. You can try in all types of playlists, but to get to 50 you have to beat 48's and 9's consistently. Most people won't get to 40 or much past it. I got stuck around 45 last time (H3).[/quote'] Wow..that's a challenge. And what's with 'getting stuck around'? Doesn't your XP increase as you play on ? This feature should be included in all other FPS. I've seen bunch of noobs of higher ranks on COD and BF.

Wow..that's a challenge. And what's with 'getting stuck around'? Doesn't your XP increase as you play on ?
I got to 45 in FFA I think it was (this was higher than any playlist I played). In FFA you had to finish in the top 3 to rank up out of 8 people otherwise you ranked down. Obviously being 1st ranked you up quicker than 3rd. I may finish in the top 3 for 2 games in a row. That gets me close to 46, then I may finish 5th, that will mean I still don't advance to 46! Then I finish last in the next and go down to 44. The game records your current and highest ever skill level. My highest was 46 in H3, just couldn't finish in the top 3 consistently enough at the highest level :( I also tried 4v4, 8v8, Objective playlists but couldn't get to 50. Halo Reach didn't have this system. I t didn't feel competitive enough. In Halo 4 it's not visible at the moment but works in the background. If you win consistently at the start you begin to get quality opponents. H3 had true skill and XP. Might take a while to explain so Ill just say XP was irrelevant. H4 is slightly different but once true skill is visible it should be fine.

Can you get me a good FFA gameplay? YouTube has only got TDMs. BTW say you get to level 45-46 and you unlock a certain item and once you lose those XP and your rank, would everything rollback? The items i.e.
I haven't played FFA in H4 enough to be at a good level yet. I've stuck to playing 8v8 so far. Once Im familiar with all the FFA maps and get to a good level Ill see if I can get it on video. It was called lone wolves in Halo 3. It should come up if you search lone wolves H3 (Halo 3 may look pretty old now came out in 07). You didn't unlock things by ranking up in Halo 3. It was little challenges you had to do. They didn't affect performance, just way your person looked. In Halo 4 it's through XP (so more playing time). And this time it does alter performance. Also you can't tell what skill level your on in Halo 4 yet, it's hidden and will stay hidden for a few more months.

I haven't played FFA in H4 enough to be at a good level yet. I've stuck to playing 8v8 so far. Once Im familiar with all the FFA maps and get to a good level Ill see if I can get it on video. It was called lone wolves in Halo 3. It should come up if you search lone wolves H3 (Halo 3 may look pretty old now came out in 07). You didn't unlock things by ranking up in Halo 3. It was little challenges you had to do. They didn't affect performance, just way your person looked. In Halo 4 it's through XP (so more playing time). And this time it does alter performance. Also you can't tell what skill level your on in Halo 4 yet, it's hidden and will stay hidden for a few more months.
That's gonna piss people like me :cantstop: I check my K.D ratio after every game.