Any gamers around ??

jf1gp_1

This costs approx 14000 :omg: Any card which is less than 5K? Most of my gaming is on PS3 and not PC.
You need atleast a ati 7770hd or 5770hd{great card ,rebranded as 6770 hd..It will last u many years.I had brought a gtx 560ti twinfrozr for 16k ,I plan to overclock it and get maximum out of it before moving to newer series.It still plays almost all games at high settings.

Assassin's creed should be played on a console or atleast use xbox/ ps controller. It just feels better imo
Xbox 360 controller for windows is must.I play almost all games except football manager and other strategy with the controller.

Mass Effect never fails to deliver epic scenes. :nice:
If only the the ending was a proper one.. it could have become the most epic story ever told through a Video Game. I recently completed 3rd playthrough with MEHEM (Mass Effect Happy Ending Mod).. it was pretty satisfying.

If only the the ending was a proper one.. it could have become the most epic story ever told through a Video Game. I recently completed 3rd playthrough with MEHEM (Mass Effect Happy Ending Mod).. it was pretty satisfying.
I saw that mod on YouTube. The 2nd had one of the best endings. I've used the same saved game for all three but totally agreed, the ending could have been much better. Seemed like Bioware wanted to end the series quickly.

I saw that mod on YouTube. The 2nd had one of the best endings. I've used the same saved game for all three but totally agreed, the ending could have been much better. Seemed like Bioware wanted to end the series quickly.
Prior to last 30-60 minutes of gameplay, the game was very gripping and satisfying. I really liked the way the story slowly built itself up for an epic finale that unfortunately never took place. I don't understand why Bioware just took a crap on the ending. It's like they thought.. "Okay.. enough of developing the game; Now let's just finish it so that we can go home." So promptly they created those 'colorful' endings which were just disastrous.

I've been playing Dishonored for the past few days. It really is a breath of fresh air in this stagnant FPS genre. The emphasis is more on level design and game-play as it should be rather than Hollywood ishtyle graphics that many of today's gamers crave for. Most enjoyable fact is that you can achieve your target by multiple methods. Even assasination targets can be neutralised without killing them. Also, it doesn't baby-feed the player what he needs to do. He has to look around and use the environment and his powers intelligently. Right now, I'm taking the stealth approach. It's a bit tedious as you have to wait, watch patrol patterns etc, but the results are very satisfying.