Any gamers around ??

jf1gp_1

Thanks..What got me interested was this Forza horizon game on Xbox that I saw at the mall.. Does PS have great racing/car games? I dont care for all the violent ones..
If you are going for racing, then go for Xbox as it has got the Forza series. Top notch graphics and gameplay Much better with a racing wheel though.

Thanks..What got me interested was this Forza horizon game on Xbox that I saw at the mall.. Does PS have great racing/car games? I dont care for all the violent ones..
Forza is the best Racing sim u can get on any console.Gran turismo 5 is best exclusive racing sim for Ps3 which is good too.Apart from that u have usual need for speed,Dirt for Ps3.gran turismo 6 is also coming out for ps3.

Forza is the best Racing sim u can get on any console.Gran turismo 5 is best exclusive racing sim for Ps3 which is good too.Apart from that u have usual need for speed' date='Dirt for Ps3.gran turismo 6 is also coming out for ps3.[/quote'] +1 And if you are going for Sim and Rally apart from Forza or GT5, go for most of the Codemasters (developers/publishers)racing games. F1, Grid, Dirt etc.

Bioshock Infinite Great Game .The Flying city is beautiful.For guys having stutters at ultra settings try to set memory pool in xengine.ini to 600 and add "space-ReadTexturePoolFromIni" in the launcher.Also run as admin BioShockInfinite2013-04-1413-29-59-492_zpsc811cf29.jpgBioShockInfinite2013-04-1413-31-05-946_zpsabe3f87e.jpgBioShockInfinite2013-04-1413-32-12-801_zps49227c91.jpgBioShockInfinite2013-04-1413-32-00-587_zps41e07ec6.jpg

I am reading all the news about the unveiling. The real shocker is the 8 GB GDDR 5 ram. But that is also the only good thing. Spec wise, PS4 is great but everything else seemed bland. Controller - They still cant copy the (near)perfection that is the 360 controller 8 years later. Move the left sticks sony. If it really wasn't for the damned controllers i might actually enjoy playing COD on the PS3. Share button, all the social stuff - Do i really want to see other people play? Maybe cinemas will now sell tickets to watch people watching the movie. Move - I guess it will come in handy when i have kids. Camera - No skype? Killzone - More bland gameplay from the makers of such duds as killzone 1, killzone 2 and killzone 3. Infamous - we want more? Atleast they left out resistance, ratchet, mag and motorstrom. When capcom has the best game on the floor, you know you have screwed up. Where was EA? But having said all that, if MS still comes out with just a 8 GB DDR3 with 3 GB reserved for kinect, its time to go sony only next gen.
:finger:

Bioshock Infinite Great Game .The Flying city is beautiful.For guys having stutters at ultra settings try to set memory pool in xengine.ini to 600 and add "space-ReadTexturePoolFromIni" in the launcher.Also run as admin
Brilliant screens dude. :nice: How's the story line? Heard its better than the previous 2.

I recently decided to start a bit of gaming again. So I bought COD PC version and installed it on my PC. I have tried it a few times and have not found it addictive yet. I also installed Counter Strike GO and found it very addictive. I have now developed decent skills in it and play it when I find time. The third game I have is Hitman. Suggest me some nice games.

I recently decided to start a bit of gaming again. So I bought COD PC version and installed it on my PC. I have tried it a few times and have not found it addictive yet. I also installed Counter Strike GO and found it very addictive. I have now developed decent skills in it and play it when I find time. The third game I have is Hitman. Suggest me some nice games.
Addictive games? :hmmm: Try RPGs. Slow starters but you get glued to it after 1-2hrs of gameplay. Try some softcore RPGs such as- Borderlands 1 & 2 Mass Effect 1, 2 & 3 Dues EX : Human Revolution Witcher 2 Some serious RPGs which can take about 2-3 for you to get into the groove and will get you even more addicted than a heroine. Fallout 3 Risen Skyrim (softcore) Diablo series Dragon Age series Witcher 1 Apart from RPGs try.. Assassins Creed series Bioshock series Hitman series Far Cry 3 Dead Island, Left 4 Dead series (if you are into zombies..these are better if you play with your buds, 2 to 4 player co-op) a lot more People usually refer to the multiplayer/online of COD as addictive. Took me a lot of time to get over after I quit play the OL.