Any gamers around ??

jf1gp_1

I like the features of Big Ant more than Ashes '13 TBH though the gfx looks rough on the BAC game. Just like the title of the game' date=' (Ashes'13) it is more focused on the upcoming Ashes series.[/quote'] I have seen videos of Rugby League Live 2; another game developed by Big Ant. It's GFX was not upto FIFA standards but nevertheless it was pretty good. Ross, CEO of BA, has mentioned on PlanetCricket forum that whatever we've seen in RLL 2, all of those (i.e gfx, weather etc) will be implemented in BAC in a much more improved manner. Personally, I'm looking forward to a cricket game which is able to simulate a cricket match in a realistic way. BAC, atleast on paper, looks more of a cricket sim than AC'13 right now. Another thing is that BAC is a self-funded game.. Big Ant themselves funding it. Ross mentioned that since they are not developing it for any publisher, they had plenty of time and liberty to make a game that was based on people's feedback. I think with previous AC games, the devs had to rush it out the door without proper bug testing and fine tuning since they had to meet the deadline set by the Publishers. Many of the bugs that were pointed out during the beta testing by us, were present in the full game! That is the single biggest reason why AC games couldn't live up to the standards. That is why I have more faith in BAC than AC'13 at the moment. Only time will tell which is better.

Also try Prince of Persia series and GTA trilogy(though its way too old!) :nice:
Something abt the old games that make them so addictive. Hard to beat the lure of the classics! I miss gaming. My PS2 broke and I've been on a mac for a while so I have missed gaming :(

Lovinnngggg it!!! Can't wait for the actual game. :yay:
Some people have already decoded the .exe file of Cricket Academy and found many feature that probably is in the main game. There are about 7-8 Indian stadiums in the game including Bangalore, Mohali, Hyderabad etc. There is also an entry named 'India T20' under Domestic competitions section which indicates that IPL will also be present in the game in one form or the other. The level of detail that BA is striving to achieve is unseen in cricket gaming history. Some players that I have created using CA... UyPTrGH.pngJOtE7Hx.pngmz2IWNM.png Sachin Tendulkar WIP.. tCOAu1x.png

Online. How much rating did you get for Kallis? Looks gun. Try making the face a bit more chubby and round for Tendu. :good:
Here's the first patch for CA.. You'll have to register first. You can do so by clicking 'Online Community'>'Log in>Register. After you've logged in, go to Player Manager>Select a Player>Share. So far I've got 10 likes for Kallis one. Tendulkar's a tricky one. I'm trying to make it more roundish. For me, there's still a lot to learn about using the editor.

Here's the first patch for CA.. You'll have to register first. You can do so by clicking 'Online Community'>'Log in>Register. After you've logged in, go to Player Manager>Select a Player>Share. So far I've got 10 likes for Kallis one. Tendulkar's a tricky one. I'm trying to make it more roundish. For me, there's still a lot to learn about using the editor.
I did register in the previous version but after installing the new one (update) it still gives me the error that I should update the game to login.