Any gamers around ??

jf1gp_1

Quake 3 is cool. A real fast and furious game. I have played the trail version with the bots. The bots are really good.
Whatever the noobs of today may say, there has never been or ever there will be a game like Q3A, especially the deathmatch mode. A game so fast, you need ultimate hand-eye coordination and you cannot blink else you get your ass fragged. :eyedance::eyedance: Most people who hate it are wussies you cannot handle the pace and would rather play slo-mo games like CS. There was a guy in my college hostel you used to get migraines playing it...:lmao:

To all you fancy game boys' date=' I recently dl'ed NFS2, wanted to relive some old memories, it says Run from CD Rom, WTF does that mean?[/quote'] Did you copy/paste the crack file ni994 ? :poink:

Whatever the noobs of today may say, there has never been or ever there will be a game like Q3A, especially the deathmatch mode. A game so fast, you need ultimate hand-eye coordination and you cannot blink else you get your ass fragged. :eyedance::eyedance: Most people who hate it are wussies you cannot handle the pace and would rather play slo-mo games like CS. There was a guy in my college hostel you used to get migraines playing it...:lmao:
You are right. I only had the trial version and I was addicted to it. The weapons were scary and with each weapon one needed different skills. In the single player mode the bots had unbelievable AI and expertise. The sound was awesome. My favorite weapon was the RL. I could even hit fast moving targets with that. I hated the rail gun.

Did you copy/paste the crack file ni994 ? :poink:
DK, but shouldn't the game be installed first? btw there is no crack, trying to find one from the net.This a pretty old game, i don't think it used the crack technique which are currently in use.

You are right. I only had the trial version and I was addicted to it. The weapons were scary and with each weapon one needed different skills. In the single player mode the bots had unbelievable AI and expertise. The sound was awesome. My favorite weapon was the RL. I could even hit fast moving targets with that. I hated the rail gun.
Obviously neither of you have played halo 3 MP