Any gamers around ??

jf1gp_1

Any particular genres you interested in? I am currently playing FIFA 10, and Sniper:Ghost Warrior. Addicted to FIFA 10, i must say.. :aha:
i love games related to sniper i am always banne din one of the servers of my college in counter strike coz i use sniper and kill by a single shot hows the sniper game u have mentioned here?

i love games related to sniper i am always banne din one of the servers of my college in counter strike coz i use sniper and kill by a single shot hows the sniper game u have mentioned here?
Sniper.. :woot: me too.. Get Sniper Elite then, one of the best sniping games... Sniper:Ghost Warrior hass just been released on 24th June.. Still playing.. Not as good as expected in trailers and demo :( But still you can give it a shot.. :two_thumbs_up:

Guys checkout Fifa online beta http://fifa-online.easports.com/web/beta/welcome It is free for download. It has 4 modes - league mode, versus mode/multiplayer, worldcup and match of the day. Every match you play - you earn eXPerience, cash, level, players with updated XP and skills, etc. Mac users can use wine/crossover to install and play this game. I have a core duo mbp and it runs perfectly on my machine.

Ep-MPapkbQo

You can either use mouse, keyboard or a game pad to play this game. Edit: forgot to add 1.X GB download.